Guardian Cup, oh Guardian Cup

Lyraeus

2 minutes ago, Lord Hanaur said:

My friend Jason is a very good ork player and he ran nobz as t5 for a bit before realizing his error.  Something about nobz scream "i'm da tuffest".

Right! I don't understand how the Warboss is T5 but the other nobz are not... Its kind of odd since they are supposed to be bigger and tougher 

4 hours ago, Lyraeus said:

On a side note... In this tournament I failed at all my Goals. I need more experience 

You said:

Totad is the day! The Guardian Cup is upon us... and my only goals are

1) Take it one game at a time

2) Do my absolute best to not time out

3) Win more than I lose! 

3-2?  I thought that was the plan?

54 minutes ago, Lord Hanaur said:

You said:

Totad is the day! The Guardian Cup is upon us... and my only goals are

1) Take it one game at a time

2) Do my absolute best to not time out

3) Win more than I lose! 

3-2?  I thought that was the plan?

No. 2-3.

I lost more than I won. I tried not to time out but I did every time. I think I will take orks to a few more Tournaments next month to work on pace of play but I may shift to Deathwatch Soup... Which I have a list. Stupid assassinorum Side board shifted me over. 

1 hour ago, Lyraeus said:

No. 2-3.

I lost more than I won. I tried not to time out but I did every time. I think I will take orks to a few more Tournaments next month to work on pace of play but I may shift to Deathwatch Soup... Which I have a list. Stupid assassinorum Side board shifted me over. 

Aaaaaaaw.  Come on!  Moooooar oooooorks!

12 hours ago, Lyraeus said:

I need to learn target priorities and how to move around so many models. If I can't handle 100 models how can I think of handling 200 in 6 turns? 

Want to play faster so I am going to a faster Ish army. 

I use my "coffin" system to play Orks faster.  works good.  I've been able to play an entire game in 2.5 hours doing it.

I should maybe do a battle report with it and show you.  It's pretty easy.  Also:  dice rolling app is very useful.

12 hours ago, Lyraeus said:

I need to learn target priorities and how to move around so many models. If I can't handle 100 models how can I think of handling 200 in 6 turns? 

This is my big issue as well, 186 models is super rough.

Last GT I went to was 2017 TSHFT and only had one game reach a natural conclusion.  2 ended on turn 2.  In every non Eldar game had the game continued, it would have benefitted me. 

• Like 1