Warcry: AoS Kill Team

1 hour ago, WestRider said:

Those two are tied for me, with the Shyish band not far behind. None of them are bad, tho.

I don't care much for the Cypher Lords(?), but that's just a personal preference; model design and theme seem fine and different, just don't care for it myself. But really, I could be talked into playing any of the other warbands.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Andrewgeddon said:

I don't care much for the Cypher Lords(?), but that's just a personal preference; model design and theme seem fine and different, just don't care for it myself. But really, I could be talked into playing any of the other warbands.

Same here there are a few I don't like as much as some of the others, but really all of them have started growing on me. I can't wait to get the book and dive into the fluff for each of them.

If anyone wants to try out Warcry they have a mostly built demo copy at Guardian Games. Just ask someone who works there and they can get it out for you. We built both warbands and some of the terrain. We should be pulling it out again on Tuesday to play and build more of it on our normal Tuesday 6pm to 10pm Age of Sigmar, Warhammer Underworlds, Warcry night at Guardian. I hope anyone who is interested gets a chance to play it.

At the beginning of Sept we will start a full campaign for it on Tuesday nights at Guardian Games as well.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Brother Glacius said:

I've got some new Sisters of Khaine models that I'd love to pull out for this. Oh, also, Geeks and Games has a copy too. I saw it there last weekend.

Daughers of Khaine has the biggest collection of models for sur, they could be a lot of fun. I will have my Nighthaunt I can use, I pre-ordered the card pack already.

• 2 weeks later...