Escalation League at Red Castle Games

• 2 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, TheBeninator said:

I’m interested in painting, not so much playing. Just looking for a more social atmosphere than my home office. Availability will be inversely proportional to the amount of sunshine there is 😉

Not a prob! We’re spending a lot of time learning the rules. Would love to do paint night and aos on Thursdays!

35 minutes ago, Brother Glacius said:

So are the first games classified as Skirmishes and thus the rule for those are followed?

For the two meetings at 500 pts we're going to be using the battleplans from the Pitched Battles minus scenery rules and triumphs. The table size will be modified to 3x4 to get armies to engage quicker. The goal of the first month is to try your new units and get comfortable with the rules.

• 2 weeks later...

Ugh, so this just became a whole lot harder to attend. My wife has decided to go back to our church's choir, which has their practice on Thursday nights. That gives me caregiver duty for our daughter. So not impossible, but lots of pieces have to fall into place in order for me to make it now. Definitely has moved me into the "unlikely" category.

56 minutes ago, Brother Glacius said:

Ugh, so this just became a whole lot harder to attend. My wife has decided to go back to our church's choir, which has their practice on Thursday nights. That gives me caregiver duty for our daughter. So not impossible, but lots of pieces have to fall into place in order for me to make it now. Definitely has moved me into the "unlikely" category.

Not a prob! If you're ever looking for a game just hit us up!

2 minutes ago, deadwing34 said:

Ah ok, so no restrictions at all sounds good then?

Yup, if we encounter any issues we'll make the adjustments. The main goal is just to meet people, learn the rules, and throw some dice!

Also, we posted the battleplan and other rules on Discord. Should be a good turn out!

1 minute ago, Atules said:

Yup, if we encounter any issues we'll make the adjustments. The main goal is just to meet people, learn the rules, and throw some dice!

Also, we posted the battleplan and other rules on Discord. Should be a good turn out!

Ok works for me sounds like fun if I come I will have with me a silly list of Warcry and Slaves to Darkness stuff I have. I prob wont even worry about allegiance traits.

• Like 1