Starting a log of my progress on my putrid choir.

These 3 guys where my start back into painting after a long break. I am going for a putrid choir look (lighter green with blue rusty highlights). I color in layers- base, highlight, wash, highlight and pick out the fiddly bits. I felt pretty good how these came out but there is more i can learn as i go.

IMG_6657.JPG

IMG_6659.JPG

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
Just now, FastHippy said:

@Lyraeus Crusade list? I have not been keeping up with 9th 😞 Crafting everyday playing someday 🙂

So Crusade is a Narrative version of Match Play. 

You build a 50 Power Level force to start and spend Requsition points (RP) in order to buy things like relics, warlord traits, or upgrades.

For instance I have a Warboss on Bike and to give him Da Biggest Boss strat I have to spend 1 RP to do so but he gets it permanently and I dont have to spend a CP to have it now. There is a downside but thats deeper into the rules. 

You start with 5 RP to start and get more from completing games and possible from missions. You can never have over 5 so the first 5 you get can be spent. If you want I have pictures of the rule book just send me a PM.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry about the slow update. I have been base coating and building for a while. Beyond what you see here is 5 more blightlords, 1 more plague burst and 2 more blight drones. I am looking to pick up a few more plague marines (I am 1 blight launcher away from three blight five mans) and perhaps some poxwalkers for pox lists. Painting is coming along slowly but surly. My wife bought me some new paints so i will be trying some different things as I go once i finish up my plague marine squads. Also the guitar marine will be likely be in my list as I am painting in the putrid choir theme.

2GZKDJ1.jpg

Completed 5 man (~10 more to go with what i have):

VMIC8tB.jpg

WIP marines:

1TSANQJ.jpg

Lots of CC marines... i need to buy some more marines to have 3 blight launcher squads:

qAroeiv.jpg

Magnetized tank:

YX60l6d.jpg

Lots of characters= lots of options

HsbUKv5.jpg

Forgeworld deathshrouds...

zmbMrit.jpg

• Like 3