Tuesday night (6/10), you slobs!

Fix

Who's doing what?

Miles, we're on, yeah?  2k points of bad army versus bad army?  Let the best (worst) man reign supreme (lose once again)!

Also I'm bringing down some Devastation of Indines.  Gonna wreck face.  Y'all better learn, because I just signed up to receive an 8-man tourney pack.

• Like 1

Miles, we're on, yeah?  2k points of bad army versus bad army?  Let the best (worst) man reign supreme (lose once again)!

I'm going to have to push our game to next week.  I just got a new puppy and I'm still in the process of puppy-proofing my house, and probably won't be done by Tuesday night.

I'm going to have to push our game to next week. I just got a new puppy and I'm still in the process of puppy-proofing my house, and probably won't be done by Tuesday night.

Nooooooo! My wargames! Foiled by a puppy!

Hey Eli. You wanna do some card fighting game? Did I make you play Indines yet?

Edit: Ooh! Ooh! Or Battletech! You want to play some Battletech?

• Like 1

Yeah, starter stuff.  Much as I'd like to bust out a bunch of unseen mechs since they're the best, I only have these crappy bad plastics from the basic.  We can just grab whatever mission out of the starter and get blasting.

I also have quarriors + quartifacts if you want to play with an expansion.

I think I'll be cool, but thanks! It's to take with me on vacation so I can get Erin's brothers to play. I think it'll be right up their alley.

Hey - are you getting anything from two bread feet? I told him we'd likely be combining shipping, but wasn't sure if you were still in or not.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.