Tuesday July 1

And done! Gone are the massive number of power armored troops... Gone are the dreads... Oh dear god I may have been replaced by a Pod person...except gone are the drop pods as well!

Whoa!

No Gino, No Pods

... ... ... WTF are you running? :P

My SAGA BOOK SHOWED UP! Joey I challenge you to combat, my swords are the crow bringers, my axes are the wolf bringers, I am thunder and death and I will end the line of the kings of Scotland. 

Also if you could bring that base for warlords, the one that I ordered is way too big. 

Cory its a game how many points 1850 or 2000? You shound like 2000 was what ya want but ofc is 1850, I think. Anyway if you want 2000 I already have a list. If you want 1850 I can out one together.

TW Haines

Trying to be there by 5:30... Have a dentist appointment at 4 so that should be easy. See you soon sir!

Jon and I will be making sweet, sweet, daemon-love. Or playing an 1850 game of 40k. Same thing, really.

Sorry brother - life has stepped in the way to make it impossible to be at DTG tomorrow. I'll be chilling with my little guy from dawn til dark - literally. My better half was supposed to go to Seattle to get furniture on Wed but that just got moved to Tuesday <le sigh>. My most sincere apologies.

I think I too am taking the week off.  Recovery and recuperation and whatnot.  Jon, I have your Pixel Tactics.  Kacy, I have your liver.  It was stuck in the cushions.  The cat has chewed on it a bit.  She has been entered into a program.  She still hates you.  A lot.  

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.