Spring League 2024

Teturact

Registration is open for spring league we will run 6 required games from 2/18 to 4/20 2 games every three weeks.  There's a $10 fee for league this can be purchased in the ordo shop there will be a pair of dice and a leather patch for all coaches who complete their league games. 

Tourplay link tourplay.net https://tourplay.net/en/blood-bowl/ordobowl-spring-league

• Thanks 2

• Weav featured and pinned this topic
22 hours ago, Dark Trainer said:

Question, any blood bowl team case suggestions? They don't sell that 40k kill team zipper case anymore?

Depends, there is a popular one from Charlie Victor, but it’s likely overkill for you. Pack Mini, maybe? @jollyork has a case he likes, nice size. I forget the maker.

On 2/3/2024 at 6:39 PM, Teturact said:

Registration is open for spring league we will run 6 required games from 2/18 to 4/20 2 games every three weeks.  There's a $10 fee for league this can be purchased in the ordo shop there will be a pair of dice and a leather patch for all coaches who complete their league games. 

Tourplay link tourplay.net https://tourplay.net/en/blood-bowl/ordobowl-spring-league

Hey, I didnt see in the Ordo store the league fee.  Can I pay direct? Or will it be added

2 hours ago, Burk said:

Hey, I didnt see in the Ordo store the league fee.  Can I pay direct? Or will it be added

It's there, just had to look for 2024 Spring OBBL. Also, what night do more people play? Finally, looking to get my first game in, and don't see the schedule? Just play anyone?

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Dark Trainer said:

It's there, just had to look for 2024 Spring OBBL. Also, what night do more people play? Finally, looking to get my first game in, and don't see the schedule? Just play anyone?

waiting for same. I am sure Cam will post the schedule soon.  I can play on tuesdays or Wednesdays usually...

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, jollyork said:

I have several I can bring to GN for you to peruse, both GW and non-GW. 

I ordered the Feldherr 2016 Blood bowl one, but would LOVE to see your selection if you don't mind (and which is your favorite).

What nights do you usually get your games in? Still not sure which day to show up.

• Like 1