OLD-HAMMER - interest

I spent last Saturday hosting a game of Inquisitor at the 3-D Roleplay Con IV in Sellwood, Oregon.  It was a blast... the Con was an Oldhammer event - which I was only one of many running a game of something from the wayback. Lots of cool stuff to see and watch played - or play. I had limited time (only free Saturday) so I only got to check things out on Saturday between running the game of Inquisitor (54mm). I saw only a few folks I actually have met before - so it was pretty heartening to see a full building of old hammer players which I hadn't encountered before lol.

Anyhow, First I would like to thank 3-D Roleplay Con again for allowing me to host Inquisitor - as well as sparking my fire to play more "old hammer". 

I wanted to see what the interest was within the ordo family for old hammer ... and if I couldn't get some folks to gather for something of a revival of sorts for old hammer. Maybe some Battle fleet gothic, Epic, or Inquisitor?  something else?  ... everything ?

I am trying to gauge interest - and see if maybe a day every few months or only a couple times a year -  at the clubhouse or elsewhere.  I am guessing that most of us have dusty old games - with dusty old minis... just itching to get back on the table - maybe at least one more time?

Thoughts? ideas?

-d

• Like 1

For anyone interested...  I have a group of people expressing interest in Mordheim through TTS.

It's not pushing plastic on the table but it *is* Old Hammer and it feels good.

Let me know if you would like contact info.

• Like 1

I have a fully painted IG Steel Legion... and a partially painted marine force for Epic Armageddon... It has been a few decades - but I would love to get them on the table again.

• Like 1