Sounders vs Tottenham - Weav

Romans832

Nice to you see you and your bro, too. Nice to meet your pops as well. I told my wife later that I didn't talk whiskey with you guys, how lame of me!

My son and I really enjoyed the game. We're Dempsey and Yedlin fans, so that was nice. We also loved watching Spurs, since they are our favorite English club. We even followed their bus back the Four Seasons, and my son and daughter got their picture taken with Lamela and Holtby. Good times!

• Like 1

Dude, the 15 year is my personal fav, and $18 for an ounce pour is actually a good price. North 45 bar in Portland had a two ounce pour of 15 year going for $60! That's practically Vegas prices. I should have stopped by Cannon just to see the bourbon section. I hear it has the best American whiskey selection in the country. My old job had me up in Seattle all the time, not so much with my new one :(

• Like 1

It's *really* crowded.  There's the bar and about 5 narrow tables.  There are no pictures but you can get an idea what they are about from the menu (6 pages with art) and the captain's list (117 pages in a cramped font double spaced)...  http://www.canonseattle.com/

Google turns up  a number of photos though.  https://www.google.com/search?q=canon+seattle+pictures&espv=2&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=vdPPU5S1L-7aigL3soDgCg&ved=0CDAQ7Ak&biw=1452&bih=918