September Apocalypse Event at my pole barn

dalmer

I have the following (rough estimates because it's 2357 hours and I didn't count exactly):

- 3 fire prisms

- 4 falcons

- 1 wraithknight

- 1 wraithlord

- 2 vypers

- 4 wave serpents

- 1 squad dark reapers

- 1 squad swooping hawks

- 1 squad warp spiders

- a bunch of rangers

- a ton of dire avengers

- a bunch of howling banshees

- a bunch of striking scorpions

- a bunch of fire dragons

- a bunch of harlequins

- a squad of warlocks

- farseers

Holler.

The address is being given out on the official post in a bit, along with directions

For all you eldar players, the apoc book has a really cool wraith knight formation! 3-5 of them and they get to add the number currently in their formation to their movement, charge range, WS, and BS.

This is a super simple one with no restrictions.

There are also apoc formations for 3-5 falcons or fire prisms. The falcons can get shrouded when flat outing and if they Skip a turn of shooting in the next turn they get lance and twin linked on everything, this could really even the score with lots of slow imperial super heavies. Last one I'm gonna post, the fire prisms get a more combined shot that can climb up to strength D.

• Like 1

Yep, just got confirmed. Family is coming into town for the 13 & 14th.  Sorry I will miss this.  Hopefully next time around.

As much as I hate this it is the same decision I would make... It's this in laws or direct family? Either way you dropping means no Lance? Not sure he was confirmed to start with...man I love not being the organizer!

Thank you Don for all the work in mildly organizing this! It isn't easy I know!

Start at ten know what you are doing. I am hopeful for 3 turns... But I'm on jon's team... He thinks he is going to summon!

Jon summoning is a bad plan! Scout and assault I'll shoot the dangerous stuff :) you get the smaller things. The knights can plug gaps and support your assault.

sounds fine. Actually the list is minimal summoning, 13 WC Dice. with daemons you simply have to at least have the option. Seems silly not to in 7th what with the firesale on daemons and all.

That said I don't want to hold the game up and I'd be happy to field something else. Let me know

• Like 1

Raak,

play what'cha wanna play, sir... don't worry about the other stuff.

we are going to focus on this simple fact:  playing a FUN game with some buds and having a chill day.   If anyone loses sight of that fact, then i'll be sure and remind them how fortunate we all are to enjoy this opportunity rather than wonder if today's the day we're gonna get bombed, or how we'll feed our families, or... or... stuff like that

you like your daemon army.  i like hearing about your daemon army.  so play em.  summon all you want - makes for an epic storyline!

• Like 2

Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it, much as it saddens me. Familial obligations. I know you'll have a rollicking good time. Also, fair warning- team xenos will have to find new WK's, wanted to give ya'll a heads up so you'll have time to gather them.

...Look at it this way - the Chaos converted Rev Titan I was going to bust out will not be laying waste to the forces of the Imperium. Glass half full right?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.