Haemonculus Covens

Lord Hanaur

You know, in your battle reports, I always get the feeling you are the underdog. That said, that talos unit is a nasty deathstar...dunno<scratches head>...seems like you're not the underdog with this army.

Anyway, enjoyable battle report. I especially enjoyed hearing that obelisk got fielded. It is by far one of the most underrated necron units.

Thank you!

The reason i seem to be the underdog is because I use heavy reserves.  Pretre can be as jaded as he likes about that of course, but that's why.

When you play reserves as heavily as I do it nearly always looks like the enemy is going to win.  But I am a very patient hunter with an eye on the endgame.  I do also like to give RESPECT to my opponents efforts as well.  They are playing hard too and there is no reason to disrespect them by downplaying their part in the battle.

For what it's worth, I am much more a role player than a war gamer so i also enjoy the battle narrative a lot.  Making it interesting is fun for me.

Fighting an army with exactly zero ways to do meaningful damage to multiple MCs? Yeah, that's not exactly "the underdog."

He killed three actually.  And would have killed more (I healed three wounds with It Will not Die) but he needed to get to the far objective.  Also his STR 7 Tesla was indeed strong enough to hurt them, as were his large blasts which he hit me with repeatedly.  So you're really underselling it.