Rose City Wrath Pack is Up!

KJTW

• 2 weeks later...

The Pack has been updated with the paint scoring rubric so check it out now!

Also, special thanks to Aiden (sp?) for heading up the the Northwest Masters workload for us. It's a ton of work and stress to go through, and I am appreciate it!

• Like 1

i will fo sho be going to this.  everyone should try and make it to this as well if you can because guardian games is an awesome store and the guys running this are class acts.   looking forward to this!  ill be bringing the friendly dwarfs since, well, beastmen are horrible without marks *sad panda face*. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Question:

End Times is out, but the current FAQ is in use. This means access to Undeath is allowed? Also, since Undeath states that it pulls units from the undead legions list, do we just pull from regular tomb kings and vampires?

In a nut shell, yes. I'll be releasing an FAQ with some eratta later this week

Hope your cannons can deal with a DP of the Nurgle kind....

lol ive never struggled to kill a DP with dwarfs.  you get one chance to irresistible purple sun before he dies.  good luck.

i wish an event sometime would allow outside beer.  really want to make my dream come true of bringing a homebrew keg to an event and sharing it with my opponents/friends.  true dwarf fashion!

Dwarfs share with other races? I need to re-think everything I have ever known now. Thanks, I won't be leaving my house for like 3 months now!

hehe.  well obviously not with elves... or greenskins... or chaos... or undead... basically if humans give us some gold they can have a half pint ;)

also we cant have this served 'beer' thing you humans think is legit.  coors light is not beer........ it tastes like the 'beer' that is the waste product that my body releases after drinking real beer. :P jk!

is that more dwarf-esque for you MN?

Jeremy, im just kidding.  i know they have some delicious beers at guardian.

• Like 2