Apoc Game? May 15, 16, 17?

dalmer

Yeah I need your address again too. So a baronial detachment is kinda like a combined arms detachment for knights. Emphasis on kinda. One knight is a baron and gets to be character and warlord, stat increase. The rest of the knights if with in 6" of another knight get +1 to their frontal ion shield and any knight with in 12" of the baron (including himself) can over watch. Interesting little things nothing to crazy.

• Like 1

We have an entire day for setting up and talking about that!

As for the back ground what we can say is that a force of the Dark Star Saviors cohering an armored regiment of Imperial Guardsmen with promises of technological enlightenment use the ensuing chaos counter attacks in the Archos Salient of the Achilus Crusade to hide their advancement from the major Imperial forces to launch a surprise assault on a recently Tau conquered planet that has uncovered an old bastion of the Iron Warriors of old. Seeking an opportunity to assault the planet while the forces of both the Tau and the Imperium are stretched thin the Dark Star Saviors launch an all out assault on the planet. However while investigating potential taint within Imperial Guard Regiments a detachment of Dark Angels stumble upon this war zone and descend upon the battle field in righteous fury to purge the chaos forces. 

• Like 1

Hello there,

My address is 4358 Arnie Road, Blaine.  I have no problems posting it, as if anyone that reads these forums for some reason wants to make a huge mistake and bring problems to the homestead... well you know how that'll end up.  tee hee

Easiest directions from the 'Ham:

*  northbound Interstate 5

*  take exit 270 (Birch Bay Lynden Road)

*  go LEFT / WEST on Birch Bay Lynden Road

*  keep going for a few miles until you see an intersection approaching sign denoting Kickerville Road

*  go LEFT / SOUTH on Kickerville Road

*  continue one mile, Arnie Road will be the first (and only) road you will come upon, it will be on your RIGHT / WEST side

*  turn RIGHT / WEST on Arnie Road

*  go 0.7 miles, you'll see a red bus hut on your RIGHT / NORTH side... this is our driveway.  Red bus hut on right side of driveway, two black mailboxes on left side

*  turn RIGHT / NORTH onto a long gravel driveway

*  at the fork in the driveway, go RIGHT / EAST

You'll see a bluish gray house and a big ol' pole barn.  I'm instructing use of force at a local law enforcement agency but will have the tables set up in the pole barn.  Please feel free to enter via door (south side of pole barn) if it's raining or if it's sunny just roll up bay doors two, three and four.  You can't miss the setup area, I'll put it over the wrestling mats so our feet and knees don't get sore from all the Apoc-y goodness.

360-927-3206 if there's any problems.  I'll let the boys know to expect company so they stow the long guns on your approach.  tee hee (kinda)

Stay safe,

don

Policy on crashers is come and watch if you wanna, no problems.  Set up included!

And if you wanna join in the game just let us know and I'm sure that's fine, too!

huggies01... happy to report the crawl space is dump-free.  The neighbors are probably unhappy with your "dropping the kids off at the pool," however.  /chuckle

• Like 1

Hello there,

Loren, it'd be great if you could come out!  And you can just role-play as a Farseer watching my goofy-@$$ mon keigh struggle with basic rules and ponder the skeins of fate at my tactical decisions!

With regards to food:

*  I have a barbeque if you wanna use it

*  I have a house with a kitchen with an oven, microwave and all that kinda jazz

*  I have plates, utensils, cups and all that

*  There's a Dominos Pizza not too far off, a Subway, a Market (think Haggen-type) that has a deli in it... so if you're into buying food, then have at it.  If you are going the economical route and are just going to bring stuff, feel free to and you can use whatever condiments, dishes, appliances, whatever

Or if the group can come to some kind of consensus on something to eat I'd be happy to buy something and cook it, no problems.  But please make it at least one general foodstuff (i.e. pizza, burgers, ribs, whatever).

Stay safe,

don

• Like 1

Hello there,

How about this, then:

*  I'll buy some burger patties and hot dogs and (cough cough) veggie burgers and just grill for y'all.  Buns, too.  This will be for Saturday and I'll just cook all day so we can eat all day.  I like eating all day.  Mmmmmmm

We have onions, cheese, lettuce, tomatoes and all kinds of condiments.  This way folks can just grab food whenever... I'll set the BBQ up right outside the gaming area.  As my beloved Astartes are falling on the field of battle at least they'll be surrounded by the odors of goodness.  Except the veggie burgers.  That's for "team evil" to smell as they are thrown back into the fiery pits of damnation.  You know, where the veggie burgers come from.

So no one bring any food, I'll provide it as a "thank you" for helping me game.

Eli, in all seriousness please let me know if you prefer a certain veggie burger and I'll get them.  I've never purchased 'em before so guidance is appreciated.  If Costco carries them, even better because that's where I'll go.  Thank you in advance, sir.

Stay safe,

don

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.