5/12 bellingham gamenight

TW_Haines

If someone (Timothy? Loren?) doesn't mind playing against an unpainted, partially assembled Eldar list, I'm guessing that I should get a game or two in before I commit to my painting schedule. I can do 1850 or 2000. I'm guessing the list is going to be mid-tier strength for Eldar, which means really brutal for other people. The list has 10 scatter-laser bikes and 5 deep striking d-scythes, but no Wraithknights or mass d-weapons.

If someone (Timothy? Loren?) doesn't mind playing against an unpainted, partially assembled Eldar list, I'm guessing that I should get a game or two in before I commit to my painting schedule. I can do 1850 or 2000. I'm guessing the list is going to be mid-tier strength for Eldar, which means really brutal for other people. The list has 10 scatter-laser bikes and 5 deep striking d-scythes, but no Wraithknights or mass d-weapons.

ME ME pick ME

Loren, I'll be there more like between 5:30 and 6, if that's OK. I'll try and be there early, but I'm chaperoning my daughter's field trip (I get to go sailing on a 100 year-old 133-foot twin-masted topsail schooner!) until 4. Not sure if it'll run over. Feel free to set up a table! Do you wanna play D-scythes as per ITC rulings or as per the BRB?

I may or may not be there tomorrow. I took today off and as a result must spend more time at work tomorrow to make up for it. If I do come it won't be until later so there is a possibility that I can play some Saga with you Sherbert but I might be way too tired after a 12 or 13 hour day to play games.

NICE ENJOY THAT SCHOONER, i know i did ;)

I'll quote you on the D

Don't be  a dick :biggrin: , your call.  I'm bringing 12-13 solitiares, so I'm totally NOT a dick

Cool beans. I think the ITC change to D is totally reasonable, I just wasn't sure if you were prepping for a tournament that required brutality of some sort!