WarPorch

fluger

Just throwing this out there, I aspire to host my own war porch at my house in Maple Valley. I have a stack of board games, a legion of minis, and plenty of terrain. I paint or model almost every day, and have lots of supplies, so we can do a craft day. I'm currently off work to better watch our toddler, so I am generally flexible but might have to watch the rugrat while we hang out. I have been known to cook for guests as well.

• Like 5

I can say with absolute certainty from experience that ChaosGerbil is a great host for gaming and other things.  I've played at his house and he's come to my house and brought terrain as well.  Anyone in that neck of the woods would be in for a treat playing against him. 

• Like 2

my yurt is 24' dia… thinking I could get a couple game tables squeezed in there - if I move some stuff around (bed/ couch..etc)… that and a porch nearby… and my garage - can be used possibly.  Anyhow - seems like something on th back burner for now.  But I may try to get to one of your events Fluger.

-d

You know, you should make a Imperial Bunker that looks like your Yurt.