October 10 2015 ELVENWORD AMBASSADORIAL TOURNAMENT REGISTRATION, BRACKET II

Lord Hanaur

Since you're not using the ITC FAQ and the FAQ page doesn't have any specifics listed yet, it would be useful to get some clarification on various issues.

-Can Psykers manifest more powers than their mastery level (presuming they have the dice and powers known to do so)?

-When Denying a spell that does not target any units, can re-rolls (such as Runes of the Farseer or The Aegis) be applied?

-Are any changes being made to the Invisibility psychic power, a la the ITC's version? Likewise, 2+ rerollable saves, Str D shooting, and Stomp attacks?

-Can Flying Monstrous Creatures be hit by blast or template weapons?

-Are blast weapons limited to hitting a single level of a ruin?

-Are Warp Spiders able to use their Flickerjump ability multiple times in a single turn?

-Can a Harlequin benefit from the abilities of their special melee weapons (e.g. Harlequin's Kiss) if they choose to attack with a different weapon?

Yu know we've never had anyone drop actually.  Not since we began that I can ever recall, though we did have one person switch out because they KNEW they couldnt go and we found a replacement before it could disrupt anything.

I ended up as Space Wolves instead of Nids because of a drop last year. And then the Tau Player was a no-show on the day because he got sick.

I ended up as Space Wolves instead of Nids because of a drop last year. And then the Tau Player was a no-show on the day because he got sick.

The Nids thing was figured out beforehand though.  But you're right.  I did forget about the Tau player getting sick.  THAT IS TRUE.I think I gave his buddy his free dice to give to him though.  A momento in any event.

Since you're not using the ITC FAQ and the FAQ page doesn't have any specifics listed yet, it would be useful to get some clarification on various issues.

-Can Psykers manifest more powers than their mastery level (presuming they have the dice and powers known to do so)?

-Are any changes being made to the Invisibility psychic power, a la the ITC's version? Likewise, 2+ rerollable saves, Str D shooting, and Stomp attacks?

I would like to see these receive clarification as well.

Prize support will be super ridiculous and awesome again.

Reminders for those who have not attended before:

1.  Food and beverages are provided!

2.  Everyone attending is receiving a door prize worth about $30 just for attending.

3.  The Prize pool will easily reach $1200, eclipsing most if not all tournaments you've attended.  The Game Matrix is just a huge supporter of our community and they put their money where their mouth is on that!

4.  No Mirror matches.  No "Three Marines in a row" scenarios.  Truly representative forces from each Codex on display and some of the finest companionship a gamer could ask for!

Register soon.

• Like 2

Some site updates will be coming quite soon so feel free to scan the site in a couple of days so that you have the most updated information.

Also, a reminder that if you have a friend whose waiting to sign up, encourage them to do so soon, as we are preparing brackets and the sooner we know the better we can plan table assignments etc...

It is drawing quite near so I am excited.

EDIT:  Also I have had some comments about finding rides.  I highly recommend using the Ambassadorial forum to announce it if you'd like to find a ride or if you'd like to offer one.

You can access the forum from the main website, but here is a direct link:

http://www.40kambassadors.com/forum/

PAINTING REMINDER:  The Tournament is DIRECTLY around the bend!  INCLUDING today, you have 8 days to get your models BOTH WYSIWYG and also to the obvious standard and great Ambassador would allow their forces to compete at.  So!  Make sure you are not so foolish as to leave this to the last minute.  Oh who amd I fooling?  You're gamers!  But seriously.  Don your painting garb and let's get cracking.