Forge World Questions

indytims

Howdy!

Not sure where all this would go - here or in the Rogue Trading forum, so figured I'd start here. :)

I am interested in picking-up some Forge World items.

I am NOT interested in getting 'Crimson Fisted' with shipping charges and stuff.

1) I've seen rumors (though they are old rumors) about a US Forge World outlet. Did that ever happen?

2) What is the best way/cost-wise, to get FW products? It appears you -must- go directly to the source and pay full retail?

3) Do any of the stores in the Portland/Vancouver (WA) area carry a stock of FW products for 40K?

4) Barring that... do people from Order often pitch-in together to at least reach the free-shipping level offered by FW direct?

Thanks for any info you good folks can provide. :)

-Tim

• Like 1

Howdy!

Not sure where all this would go - here or in the Rogue Trading forum, so figured I'd start here. :)

I am interested in picking-up some Forge World items.

I am NOT interested in getting 'Crimson Fisted' with shipping charges and stuff.

1) I've seen rumors (though they are old rumors) about a US Forge World outlet. Did that ever happen?

2) What is the best way/cost-wise, to get FW products? It appears you -must- go directly to the source and pay full retail?

3) Do any of the stores in the Portland/Vancouver (WA) area carry a stock of FW products for 40K?

4) Barring that... do people from Order often pitch-in together to at least reach the free-shipping level offered by FW direct?

1) Not currently.  War Store used to carry it at like a 5% markup, but it's probably been 10 years since he has.

2) If you want a "Forge World Hand Crafted Blahdy Blah" then yes, you must go to the source and pay full retail. 

If you want a "Resin Hand Crafted Blah Blah" there is China.  The models I've seen have been higher quality than some of the stuff I've gotten from FW in the past.

3) I'm in Rogue Valley.  Dunno.

4)  About every 6 months, or when something amazing comes out, there is a group order on the boards.  I'm sure there are other group orders among stores/clubs.

• Like 1