Ordo's Spring Infinity League

Raindog

Ladies and Gentlemen, 

Before we know it, OFCC will be upon us. Unlike most local events, OFCC requires an army to be completely painted to table top standards. To help with this achievement, Ordo Fanaticus will be sponsoring another Escalation League. Unlike most Ordo Escalation Leagues, this event will be a painting and not a point escalation.

Anyone can be involved, either on-line or at the club. 

First, create a Spring League Thread with your name on it in the Ordo's Infinity Forum. 

Second, pick an army you would like to paint or have completely painted for OFCC. Then, you have to stick with that faction.

Third, create and post a list of twenty models you would like to paint for that faction. Ideally, the models are unpainted, but if the models are painted to table top quality I wanted painters to push themselves and have greater than table top quality in bases or  highlights on the model.

To score, post your models on line as you paint them from silver surfer or primer to table top quality or bring them to WoW to show them off. If the models are table top quality, post photos of the upgrades to the model. When the model is done to your satisfaction, post it as done.

One point is earned for painting a model to table top quality. Two points are scored for bringing an unpainted model up to a quality paint job.

If the model is already painted to table top quality, one point will be awarded to bringing the model up to quality standards.

Yes, you must paint the model yourself. Don't hire Jay or Erik to paint your models yourself.

Point Number Four, to prep, for the OFCC, the league will run one ITS Mission a week. Play the mission at the club and score a point. Score a second if you win. If you are participating on-line, write up your results and post them on your thread.

And Point Number Five, I want players to be truly ready for the OFCC, so a point (each) will be awarded at the end of the league, if the player displays the following: ITS Mission Cards, Silhouettes, markers, and an army display.

The League will start on Sunday, February 21st (after the Super Bowl and Valentines Day) and end on May 1st.

I will make a prize pack for the winner.

I hope to see you at the club or your results on-line.

Cheers,
RD 

• Like 3

Cool cool.  I will have to wait to start painting on my QK.  They will stay primed until the time is right!

Gives me time to work on my neglected terrain.   Woot!  

Edit:  This actually makes me wonder if I should start work on QK, or stick with my MO until I have a better-sized force.  I do love the guys, and it would be fun to work on some new lists.   Cursed decision making!

• Like 1

Maybe i should finally start painting my Aleph, there all assembled and primed. i could fit a model or two in between comisions :) though i do plan on bringing Haqq to ofcc. Or i could finish off all my QK models that need paint. I just cant decide yet lol.

yea im about 99% sure ill be bringing vanilla aleph.  .5% if i love acon.  .5% if they release vedic sectorial.  please all artificial intellectual mainframe of CB release Vedic before OFCC.  i will be soooo happy :D  releastically ill be happy if it drops before the following ofcc lol

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...