ITS event, Guardian games, Saturday March 26th

Don't Panic

ITS 2016 Event at Guardian Games in Portland, OR

March 26, 2015 10:30am – 6:00 pm

·      300 point tournament with 2 lists from same army or sectorial

·      No spec ops

Classified decks are now required!!

·      3 rounds, 1:45 each(105 minutes).  Scenarios are direct action operations: Decapitation, Transmission matrix and Supremacy.

·      10$ entry fee in which all will be going to prize support!

·      Also, I would greatly appreciate any and all terrain assistance(I will raffle off a prize for everyone that brings terrain during setup, 30 minutes prior at 10am!)

·      Since I am running an ITS for the first time I will need your full name, army/sectional and your ITS number in order to participate!  Please send confirmations, information and if you are willing to bring terrain(so I can get an estimate of table coverage) with this info at nrobber87@gmail.com

·      This will take place at Guardian Games!  Please carpool if possible!  It will take place in The Sip location, which is 21+ due to serving of alcohol so unfortunately this limits the participants to 21+!

Prizes:

·      First place will receive the ITS 2016 kit with Krakot Renegade!  It also contains some 3d camo markers and a terrain pack with other goodies

·      There will also be a prize from Top Down Terrain for best terrain theme/paint!

·      2nd, 3rd and last place will receive prizes pending on the attendance.

you can also post here if you want for the information or pm me.

• Like 5

Blargh. Same day as the Dice Age Xwing Store Champs. I cannae be in two places at once, captain! Probably have to miss this, sadly.

dangit.  that stinks... is that the one you are running too?  tried to look to not run things coincide but there's a crazy amount of events it looks like in the next 2 months... next time for sure ill try and talk to ya before scheduling it!

how many spots are we looking at?

excellent question as i lacked to include that information.  right now i asked for 16 as a cap.  rudra and i are playing a game there tomorrow morning so im going to see what actually is feasible in the sip.  i know the sip is the only place open so it would have to be there.   ill probably stick with 16, but if i can make more work(and there's that high of interest) ill see what i can do...

Sixteen will be an easy number. I think Jeremy had that many for his Warhammer event last year.

thats what i was basing my thought on to be conservative tbh!  im really thinking of just keeping it that way cause it can get tight back there if there's more than that and i dont want people to be uncomfortable... ill post my thoughts tommorow once i can visualize it some more

The upstairs is pretty reasonable to rent too.

its 50 bucks which if i run another event and this one is a smashing success... id probably do it because its a lot more spacious.  

just an fyi, Im at 12 people with a cap of 16(for the moment).  so if you havent got me your info you should do that as that is the order in which im reserving people!  

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

i edited the description again on the FB page. A note to all attending: those that bring a standard tabletop painted army AND/OR terrain will both be entered into a raffle for prizes. I have also been notified from TDT that there will be a really amazing prize contributed, which will go to the best painted/scheme (by vote) of terrain contributions! Trying something new for a prize wink emoticon There will also be 2 growlers of my homebrew as part of prize selections. Those that do not drink(or dont trust my brewing...) may substitute for a 10$ GC. Thanks guys and im super pumped to ATTEMPT to run this! 

Going to start printing things off for the event.  Hopefully the darn kit gets in soon... 'sigh' 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I am looking forward to this tomorrow.

It will be great to see the different metas assemble from Seattle, Salem, Portland, and Vancouver.

Cheers,

RD

i am too!  hopefully i dont [big bad swear word] it up too badly lol.  

got a checklist though.  those really help.  also an excel sheet i made with formulas for entry.  but im hoping that i can get internet to give the ITS format a shot since its new.  they said they do in fact have internet, but said they have issues(probably bandwitdth).  so ill probably just use the excel version.   we DID get the kit in TODAY hahahha at guardian which is hilarious.   jake richmond pitched in some leftovers from old tournaments so we have a few extras which is great seeing as we have a pretty large commitment it seems.  i will pitch in an imperial stout at least.  'sigh' stupid malfunctioning keg *grumble*