finally feb models...

Don't Panic

Devil Dogs: 5/5

LeMuet: 2/5

Hector: 5/5 -OMG

Bandit: 2/5 - Disappointing - Maybe it is just the angle? Tactical Hoody?

Su Jian- 4/5

the hoody is weird but its not showing the cool blade he has very well.    

agreed about most except hector.  im just not a fan of the hoplite whatever armor style that achilles/hector have but i know im in the minority.  love his pose though.  the tin bot is a little too comical.  le muet i like its simplicity but the other one has more jazz to it.  for su jian i absolutely love the combat form, but as for the kitty cat...... am i the only one that finds that a little too silly?  i mean the sculpt is nice i just dont like that style.  *shrugs*

• Like 1

Wow.. Im the complete opposite of RD on Hector. I would call him a 1/5. I do not like the weird fatmuscle body suit thing. And all the crap on his ass.

The bandit is just odd and the Tohaa merc looked much cooler in his limited sculpt. 

I really only like the Sujian and the Werewolfs this month. But nothing is going on my buy list though.

• Like 1

i

Yeah, I really don't think Hector looks too good. The tinbot is rad, however. All hail Marvin the Tinbot A!

Also, his profile is pretty crazy pants. Shame it's yet another Greek release though.

thought of marvin instantly.  which is why i thought it was even too cartoony for infinity standards lol.  his profile is beyond nasty.  im very curious what he will link with.  b4 plasma with x visor?!?! yes please?

Yeah, he is pretty damn good. The new Su-Jian profile is also nice AND introduced new problems that the game isn't built to solve! Best release yet!

yea chris matthews runs su jian.  when i played against it it got my full attention and still wrecked my face.... NOW its improved.  ugh.  lol.  bs14 and NWI additions really really make it a complete nightmare... especially already having climbing plus.  

yea chris matthews runs su jian.  when i played against it it got my full attention and still wrecked my face.... NOW its improved.  ugh.  lol.  bs14 and NWI additions really really make it a complete nightmare... especially already having climbing plus.  

The Su-Jian as it was before this release was pretty lacking.  It didn't have a whole lot of problems in terms of external balance, but internally there wasn't much reason to run it beyond dark horsing.  Now it legitimately matches up with Yu Jing's other choices especially with that Heavy Shotgun profile.

aight after seeing different viewpoints of kitty cat... um it looks amazing lol. i retract!

Good because the pieces of Voltron look rad.  :happy:

• Like 1