monday beerfinity at Guardian! 4/4/16

Don't Panic

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, it was good to meet you guys on the 4th, and it was good to play against you Lyraeus!

Are you guys planning to be there this coming Monday as well? Also are you guys usually playing the ITS scenarios? 200 or 300 points?

hey bud!  yup see this post: http://www.ordofanaticus.com/index.php?/topic/27902-beerfinity-monday-418-at-guardian-games/#entry342474

but yea im going to make an announcement on monday as well about starting the ITS escalation league which will be smaller games at first and end at 300!  a typical game is generally 300 points but people can throw together lists for smaller amounts if you want to play something lighter(i would be more than happy to do that for ya!).  i should have an ACTUAL full table of terrain as well by monday if i can get my gluing in gear!  btw your armies look gorgeous... and was happy to see the gecko in action!  im hoping next time i can be the odd man out so i can watch and assist more with rules...