Official GOT S6 thread

Burk

Honestly S6E3 was a disappointment.  Had so much hope for the TOJ flashback, but they change it so much I dont know why.  it was perfect if they just followed the book description.  My only hope is that the flashback was "imperfect."  IE they didnt see it exactly as it happened....imperfect.

OK, I'm overall happy with the season, but can we just acknowledge that everyone now has [big bad swear word]ing teleportation devices or some [big bad swear word]?  Like, the Night King sees Bran and then he's there a few hours later!?!?!?  Littlefinger (starting in Season 5) goes from the vale to winterfell in a carriage, then he's in Kings Landing, now in the Vale, now in Mole Town?!  Theon leaves Sansa north of Winterfell and is in the Iron Islands in a few days!?  I get that we're doing this to speed things up, but COME ON

• Like 1

Also, can we talk about how [big bad swear word]ty the 3 eyed raven is as a teacher!?  I mean, this whole journey to him was supposed to be this big thing and he's dead now and Bran continues to suck.  And we lost Summer, Hodor, and the remaining Children of the Forest!?  Seriously!?  What a cock-up.

• Like 1

OK, I'm overall happy with the season, but can we just acknowledge that everyone now has [big bad swear word]ing teleportation devices or some [big bad swear word]?  Like, the Night King sees Bran and then he's there a few hours later!?!?!?  Littlefinger (starting in Season 5) goes from the vale to winterfell in a carriage, then he's in Kings Landing, now in the Vale, now in Mole Town?!  Theon leaves Sansa north of Winterfell and is in the Iron Islands in a few days!?  I get that we're doing this to speed things up, but COME ON

Well, you can travel pretty fast if you don't get tired... As for Littlefinger, he's a traveller, it is what he does. :)

• Like 2

Well, you can travel pretty fast if you don't get tired... As for Littlefinger, he's a traveller, it is what he does. :)

WHAT?

The distance from the Vale to Winterfell is hundreds of miles from each other.  He'd have to travel by carriage through the Twins to get there..

It would take MONTHS.  

Guest Mr. Bigglesworth

Wouldn't have to travel by carriage. He only acts as a noble and is a noble now I guess, but his roots are as a commoner so I am sure he knows the way by fast horseback which can cut the time to a quarter of carriage. Littlefinger is from the streets yo, he's got street smarts.

• Like 1