the return of a monthly White Dwarf magazine

dalmer

https://www.games-workshop.com/en-NZ/White-Dwarf-12-Month-Sub-2016-Intro-ENG

60729999004_WD12MonthSubscriptionENG01.j

It’s Back! White Dwarf is returning as a monthly magazine and it’s bigger and better than ever before!

From September, White Dwarf will be back as a glossy 156-page, A4 magazine with all the news, features and pictorials you know and love – and a whole chunk of new stuff you never imagined. News! Golden Demon! Battle Reports! Painting Masterclasses! Designers Notes! Exclusive games and rulesets! And of course, gorgeous photographs of the best fantasy miniatures in the world.

The first issue is out on Friday 2nd September and comes with our most amazing cover mount ever – a special gift to you to celebrate the glorious return of monthly White Dwarf.

Subscribe before 14 August and get an exclusive pre-launch price – and subscribers get their copies mailed early.

Please note, product image is for illustrative purposes only. Not actual cover of September 2016 issue.

• Like 1

If it's similar to the White Dwarf of yore (articles, fluff, scenarios etc) I'll probably end up with a subscription. If it's similar to the latest incarnation (pay us to advertise our stuff!) I'll put it into the "Yet another almost great idea, such a shame" pile.

That pile isn't already called the GDub Pile?  Mine is full of politics and hobby stuff!