AoS Narrative league

What night is best for yiou?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. What day is best for a AoS narrative league?

• Sunday @ WOW
    • Tuesday @ WOW
    • Monday @ Guardian
    • Wednesday @ Guardian
    • Thursday @ Guardian

Beginning in August, and running through October, I intend to run an AoS narrative league using the Generals Handbook. If you're interested, please shout out, so I can get a sense of numbers. Also please give feedback via the poll for the day of the week you prefer.

Lastly, mark your calendars, on October 15 there will be Annihilation 5: Age of Annihilation - a three round AoS tournament in support with Guardian Games and Frontline Gaming using matched play rules. More info and event website to follow. The narrative league will be a great way to build for this tournament.

• Like 2

I got some pick up games at mox, one even from ordo but it was effort. And they pretty much stopped carrying warhammer.

Mugu in Everett had some players when it first came out, but i think they are too waac to handle no points so it fizzled, good discount but doesn't really restock. silver tower might have changed some of that.

GW Lynwood has silver tower Sundays but i like mob, havnt visited kent one

Heroic had players and decent stock (no discount like other two.. Key in todays world and no pattern from what i could tell.)

Discordia is next on my list to visit

I won't be able to make sundays at all. Its week of the week paperwork day for me.

Could this possibly be done like the recent 40k league session was?..as in each week would have a point value and possibly a scenario/Battleplan to play,then players just arrange games when and were then report results on the forums here?.Or even make each stage a two week window to get a game in or something..

• Like 2

Could this possibly be done like the recent 40k league session was?..as in each week would have a point value and possibly a scenario/Battleplan to play,then players just arrange games when and were then report results on the forums here?.Or even make each stage a two week window to get a game in or something..

That could help bridge the North/South gap too

Like this idea

• 2 weeks later...

I know it might be a little early but I am planning ahead for model purchases for this upcoming league. But do we know what format will be used for the league, will it be path to glory or something else. Also do we know about how many points as well. I am thinking about purchasing a Glottkin model and I am not sure if it will fit into this format or not. I also intend to pick up the Generals Handbook this Saturday to further familiarize myself with the narrative campaigns they offer in the book. Thanks all.

• Like 1

I know it might be a little early but I am planning ahead for model purchases for this upcoming league. But do we know what format will be used for the league, will it be path to glory or something else. Also do we know about how many points as well. I am thinking about purchasing a Glottkin model and I am not sure if it will fit into this format or not. I also intend to pick up the Generals Handbook this Saturday to further familiarize myself with the narrative campaigns they offer in the book. Thanks all.

A most likely range to shoot for would be from the 1-2k pooint size.Going over 2k can make for some pretty huge games as its pretty easy to build a 125 wound army at 2k.

Though adding in some of the signature named models like Nagash does really reduce the size of the rest of the army at the 2k level.It still may be very fun to use the 650+ point guys in a 2k game so theres that to consider:)