First Attempt at Sternhammer Strike Force

Yarbicus

I'm picturing the Bear vanguard giving those Space Wolves a run for their money...I think you meant "Barely" but I enjoyed the visual created by the typo.

I actually considered doing some sort of Space Bears or Marines Ursus or something before I started my SW. I was particularly disappointed I hadn't gone for it when I realized that I really like playing Pod Armies, because then they would be Drop Bears ;)

• Like 1

I actually considered doing some sort of Space Bears or Marines Ursus or something before I started my SW. I was particularly disappointed I hadn't gone for it when I realized that I really like playing Pod Armies, because then they would be Drop Bears ;)

Was going to do Space Lions for a bit, but gave up before starting. Could still do it.

Though for heavy conversions, lately, I've been working out how to put the RT Lord of Macragge on the metal Throne of Judgement....I'm thinking I'll call it a venerable dreadnought.

I'm also putting together a RT Dreadnought+Malifaux Hannah model (starting to look pretty good, actually). Probably also a venerable dreadnought for 40k (and Hannah for Malifaux).

Yeah storm shields are expensive I prefer bodies. I'm very accepting of casualties when I play... Have to be with all drop pod. So 10 boys gives a place for the chappy from a demi to go. Been decently happy with these guys multi charging as you can reroll charge distance not just unsuccessful, small nuance really helps multi charging to tie up guns to allow my shooting to get the work done

• Like 1

• 3 months later...