Mastery Level Question

pretre

You will be able to use it.

Prescience does not specify a Mastery level but it is 2 warp charges to manifest

I am assuming your interpreting the Warp Charge cost as the mastery Level? If so that is not the case.

Warp charges are only limited by your dice pool  (Combined total of Mastery levels of Psykers on the table + 1d6)

BRB Page 22 Number of Psychic Powers - "If a Psyker generates all of his psychic powers from the same discipline, that Psyker will automatically know that discipline's Primaris power in addition to any other powers they know."

The current FAQ's do limit you to the number of powers you can manifest per turn cannot be greater that your Mastery level. 

• Like 1

No rerolling for powers you get but cant cast?

Unfortunately no. I had my Nurgle Daemon Prince a few weeks ago roll on Telepathy and get the psychic power that gives a unit shrouded. It was unlucky since my entire army already had shrouded from being a daemon of nurgle. Another thing is that Mastery lvl determines how many powers you get at the start of the game (Mastery lvl 1 psycher gets to roll once on a discipline tree), AND the number of powers you can attempt to manifest in a single psychic phase. A lot of people forget the second part, including myself, at times.

• Like 1

Unfortunately no. I had my Nurgle Daemon Prince a few weeks ago roll on Telepathy and get the psychic power that gives a unit shrouded. It was unlucky since my entire army already had shrouded from being a daemon of nurgle. Another thing is that Mastery lvl determines how many powers you get at the start of the game (Mastery lvl 1 psycher gets to roll once on a discipline tree), AND the number of powers you can attempt to manifest in a single psychic phase. A lot of people forget the second part, including myself, at times.

Your nurgle prince could cast it just didn't want to.

You will be able to use it.

Prescience does not specify a Mastery level but it is 2 warp charges to manifest

I am assuming your interpreting the Warp Charge cost as the mastery Level? If so that is not the case.

Warp charges are only limited by your dice pool (Combined total of Mastery levels of Psykers on the table + 1d6)

BRB Page 22 Number of Psychic Powers - "If a Psyker generates all of his psychic powers from the same discipline, that Psyker will automatically know that discipline's Primaris power in addition to any other powers they know."

The current FAQ's do limit you to the number of powers you can manifest per turn cannot be greater that your Mastery level.

I think you covered it. I swear it was like that at some point but am probably wrong.