Rudra's Super Special Infinity Blog

rudra34

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

^ Every day.

OFCC news always gets me in the mood to paint, so I broke out my Tohaa for my day off.   The plan is to run a lean list with 3 triads and Kerail with 2 Sudras as the 10th man.   As an added bonus, the Sudras are eye-catching models that will make a great pair of centerpieces.    The end list could look something like this:

logo_801.png OFCC?
──────────────────────────────────────────────────

orden_regular.png10  orden_impetuosa.png2
logo_1000.pngHATAIL Spec-Ops (0 XP) Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 12)
logo_2.pngSAKIEL Spitfire / Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 23)
logo_8.pngMAKAUL Heavy Flamethrower, Eclipse Grenades / Pistol, Viral CCW. (0 | 13)
logo_20.pngKAELTAR (Chain of Command) Light Shotgun, Flash Pulse + 2 SymbioMates / Pistol, Electric Pulse. (0.5 | 21)
logo_1.pngKAMAEL Lieutenant Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 12)
logo_3.pngGAO-RAEL Sniper Rifle / Pistol, CCW. (1 | 31)
logo_20.pngKAELTAR Light Shotgun, Flash Pulse + 2 SymbioBombs / Pistol, Electric Pulse. (0 | 15)
logo_24.pngSUKEUL (Forward Observer) K1 Combi Rifle, D-Charges / Pistol, Breaker Pistol, Knife. (0 | 32)
logo_8.pngMAKAUL Heavy Flamethrower, Eclipse Grenades / Pistol, DA CCW. (0 | 13)
logo_22.pngKERAIL PRECEPTOR Submachine Gun, Smoke Grenades + 2 Surda SymbioBeasts / Pistol, Electric Pulse. (0 | 28)
 sep.giflogo_22.pngSURDA SYMBIOBEAST Pulzar / Viral CCW. (0 | 8)

3 SWC | 200 Points

Open in Infinity Army

For today I'm going to work on the beasts and getting my bases tested and ready.   It's the first time I've used sculpted bases for an army, so be proud of me!    In between projects I plan to put the finishing touches on my WIP models so that I have a guide for my other rank-and-file troopers.   If anything is worth posting, I'll put up some pictures.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been on a weird work schedule lately, so I've missed out on much Infinity.  Hopefully soon I'll be back into the swing of things, I need to throw some dice!

All I've done in the last week in put some details onto the bases of models, other than that I've been either too tired to working.   My goal is to set a reasonable pace, something like one model week just to keep the army going.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...