Black Sheep Brawl 2014!

Okay guys!  You have a week from today to get your lists in.  The deadline is February 7th.  You can email them to:

orderoftheblacksheep@mail.com

Don't forget that it is @mail.com  and not @gmail.com

OK, I submitted my list in Quartermaster Format which I hope is OK. I back of the enveloped the Swedish system on it and came up with something like a 12. Can you confirm receipt and verify that I didn't make some outrageous error somewhere?

Thanks!

Iraf do you mind if I submit a list with a "tentative" attendance status?  I have only one (used to have two) conflicts now keeping from going, and if that clears I can come!  Is that alright?

You should also get registered here: http://bsbreg.appspot.com/ .  It will automatically take you to the payment page after you register, but you can just skip that until sometime after you're sure you can attend.

Is there somewhere we can go to verify that our lists have been received and past muster?

I don't believe we have anything like that this year.  We'll have to try to add that feature to the registration website next year.  But, we can take your post above as confirmation that you sent it in.

Lists due by midnight tonight!

I will make a new thread that shows the lists that I've received.  The list wont have any numbers on it as far as whether they "past muster" or not.  People will individually receive messages as to whether their lists need revision or not.   Hope that helps!

Thanks. That will work just fine. I have received no messages of rebuke, so I guess I am good to go.

Now to get down to the business of getting my girls ready for the show. It's freezing rain on top of a foot of snow here in Eugene, which means its prime figure paintin' weather. See y'all in two weeks!

Thanks. That will work just fine. I have received no messages of rebuke, so I guess I am good to go.

Now to get down to the business of getting my girls ready for the show. It's freezing rain on top of a foot of snow here in Eugene, which means its prime figure paintin' weather. See y'all in two weeks!

Lists looks good so far.  I still have around 10 lists to rate.  All points on all lists are good so far (2 lists left to verify points) and your list is good on points.