Black Sheep Brawl 2014!

Just copying this over from the Black Sheep FB page for those guys that aren't members!

Thanks for all the Awesome games guys!! Special thanks to the Black Sheep, the Sponsors, and they guys I played games with.

Eric, Ill get that Dragon yet!

Bill, Ive promoted a new Runelord who knows how to bang on an Anvil (thats what she said any way)

John, at least I got those seekers!

Chad, I suppose Ill have to strike your name from our book of grudges as it seems your stout ale was far more sustaining than ours.

Chris, that sphinx is far scarier than you give it credit for!

• Like 1

Thanks for coming guys. Another successful event is in the books. We will do a rundown of the event in the next week or so, but for those who are dying to here the results:

Master Tactician: Josh Baughman

Brush Master: Scott Goldstein

Favored Opponent: Ryan Odam

Storyteller: Chris Bailey

And our Champion: Eric Weber now joins the august company of Moses Jones and John Kersey as a Black Sheep Brawl Champion.

Congrats to all the award winners and hope to see you there next year.

Oops. Forgot the littlest Lamb: Dustin Boyd. Better luck next year buddy.

Congratulations to Eric on his well deserved victory. The event was a really nicely run tournament so a big thanks to the Black Sheep guys for organizing the thing and doing it so well. Definately a good way to spend a weekend.

Speaking for myself...I had such a good vibe hangover from a weekend playing Warhammer, that I got pulled over by a state trooper while driving home (too rapidly, evidently) and the considerate fellow let me off with a warning! Woohoo!

I'll definately be back next year and highly recommend this event to any of y'all out there who might be considering it for 2015.

• Like 2

Thanks Black Shedp people, and to all your sponsors. You guys have put on another great event. Congrats to all the winners. I had a blast and I had great opponents even though 3 of you were dancing away from me with your elves. Thanks Josh for letting my stay at your while I was in town. Sounds like we got Mr Curry to assemble a team from Cali to come up for OFCC. Anyhow, I had a blast.

• Like 1

I listened to two episodes of West Coat Hammertime. Bill Curry's cohorts teased him about going to the "kiddie pool" tourney aka the Black Sheep Brawl while they went to the Masters. It made me like Curry more. He found an event to play with his double Shaggies, so he did miss out on Warhammer fun. 

I can't wait for his review.