Black Sheep Brawl 2014!

One week from today, exactly, we will be throwing down on an awsome event. I have really been looking forward to this event for quite some time. I am excited to bring my troll horde to see how much CHAOS they can bring. I am also excited to see what people have been working on and it's going to great to see old friends and meet new ones.

• Like 2

For the most part, I have no dwellers in my list.  I only have a level 2 and some warlocks.  I rely on combat, believe it or not, to get the job done.

Dreadlord on Black Dragon w/1+ armour save, ogre blade, black amulet

Master on Manticore w/bsb, 1+ re-rollable armour save, +1 to hit

Sorceress on Dark Steed w/level 2, dark magic, dispel scroll

3 units of 10 Dark Riders w/musician, standard, shields, repeater crossbows

10 Cold One Kinghts w/full command, banner of swiftness

2 Cold One Chariots

5 Doomfire Warlocks w/master of warlocks

OK, I'm putting together the last few things for the weekend and I'm really amped!

My Dark Elf girls haven't seen the light of day in years and they have some new badass chicks coming along with them for this weekend. Here's a rather hasty tabletop shot of my recent snow and ice project (I.e. stay inside and make lil' figures)....a Slaaneshi Witch (I think most call them warlocks...but mine are girls):

BA37D111-ED2A-49C0-B274-31385E30BC85_zps

• Like 2

For the most part, I have no dwellers in my list.  I only have a level 2 and some warlocks.  I rely on combat, believe it or not, to get the job done.

Dreadlord on Black Dragon w/1+ armour save, ogre blade, black amulet

Master on Manticore w/bsb, 1+ re-rollable armour save, +1 to hit

Sorceress on Dark Steed w/level 2, dark magic, dispel scroll

3 units of 10 Dark Riders w/musician, standard, shields, repeater crossbows

10 Cold One Kinghts w/full command, banner of swiftness

2 Cold One Chariots

5 Doomfire Warlocks w/master of warlocks

This army is rather like a vision that I have been thinking about for an all mounted DE list. It will be cool to see what you do with it.

Looks good!  I see you spent extra special time and care around the nipples.  Excellent...

Well, you know what the top painters always say about focal points and drawing the eye to certain parts of the figure....

...and besides, if you are going to stay up late concentrating intently on something for hours on end, you might as well concentrate on stuff you like :)

• Like 1

Movement trays, movement trays, movement trays.... I hate them....

Pfft, good thing I only need the front ranks of my units on these things.  Actually, I don't even think I have sides on my movement trays.  I just cut the plastic to the correct size of my front ranks.  I just don't like how the movement trays mess with measuring distance to and from units.