Black Sheep Brawl 2014!

• 2 weeks later...

As long as they're organized and easy to understand (I'd say no abbreviations for anything for clarity), I don't think the format matters. However, Iraf is doing the list verifying, so I'll let him comment further if he'd like something specific.

Exactly right. As long as everything is legible and no abbreviations on special items the lists will be accepted.

Black Sheep Brawl 2400 Pts: Throggs List

Lord:

Daemon Prince- Nurgle/level 4/ Lore of Death/ Scaly Skin/ Charmed Shield/ Dragon Bane Gem/ The others Tricksters Shard/Soul Feeder/ Demonic Flight     400  Pts

Heroes:

Throgg.            195 Pts

Exalted Hero/ BSB /Enchanted Shield/ Talisman of protection/ Warshrine.        280pts

Core: 

Warhounds x5.        30 Pts

Warhounds x5.        30Pts

Marauder x30 / flails/ standard/ musician    260  Pts

Trolls x17/ additional hand weapons       646 Pts

Special:

Chaos Ogres x3/ extra hand weapon /musician/ standard.     132  Pts

Rare: 

Hell cannon       210  Pts

Hell cannon.       210  Pts

2,393  Pts

• Like 1

Black Sheep Brawl 2400 Pts: Throggs List

Lord:

Daemon Prince- Nurgle/level 4/ Lore of Death/ Scaly Skin/ Charmed Shield/ Dragon Bane Gem/ The others Tricksters Shard/Soul Feeder/ Demonic Flight     400  Pts

Heroes:

Throgg.            195 Pts

Exalted Hero/ BSB /Enchanted Shield/ Talisman of protection/ Warshrine.        280pts

Core: 

Warhounds x5.        30 Pts

Warhounds x5.        30Pts

Marauder x30 / flails/ standard/ musician    260  Pts

Trolls x17/ additional hand weapons       646 Pts

Special:

Chaos Ogres x3/ extra hand weapon /musician/ standard.     132  Pts

Rare: 

Hell cannon       210  Pts

Hell cannon.       210  Pts

2,393  Pts

You need to rerun your numbers. The Daemon Prince builds to 480, not 400.  And the Chaos Ogres end up running 128, not 132. Giving this list a total cost of 2469.

On a side note Lustrian.  Your list as is ends up being a -11.7.  Even dropping down 69 points wont bring you anywhere near the positives.  You'll need to rework it bud.  Here is a link to our Comp system that we are using.  Anyone making a list feel free to use this.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/74j9krlpfkk0ljq/Swedish%20Comp%20System%20v1.11.0.pdf

On a side note Lustrian. Your list as is ends up being a -11.7. Even dropping down 69 points wont bring you anywhere near the positives. You'll need to rework it bud. Here is a link to our Comp system that we are using. Anyone making a list feel free to use this.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/74j9krlpfkk0ljq/Swedish%20Comp%20System%20v1.11.0.pdf

Sorry, let me look at it again. To tell you the truth, I really don't understand the comp scoring100%., let alone the rediculous Swedish comp style. I don't want a dick head list but at the same time I am a competitor and want to compete.

It's not too tough to use.  Best thing you can do is save the file as a pdf.  Then you get all the tabs.  Scroll down to the WoC tab and add everything that pertains to your list.  Then subtract 300.  Then divide by 10.  A competitive list should be in the range of 0-7.

It's a combination of a lot of things with your list that make it's comp score in the negatives.  The biggest root cause that I see is the Lore of Death combined with the 2 Hellcannons.  the first cost 28 (40 if 3 spells of Death), and the second cost 55 (80 if 3 spells of Death).  Also the levl 4 daemon Prince goes from 32 to 47 due to the Lore of Death Choice.

Another possibility is to take out the second Hellcannon.  If you kept the Lore of Death and removed a single Hellcannon your comp score raises from a -11.7 to a -3.7.  Almost within the range we are looking for.

Hope this helps.