Consumer Electronics Show

Burk

long shot, but any other Ordo's gonna be there?  I arrive on Tuesday and the workmate that was going with me had to cancel, so I am all alone.  

If not going, anything that you would want to see?  Maybe I can check it out and give a report.  Or hell, maybe I might want to see it also.

I'm really bummed I'm not going because my company is sending two other guys who will not enjoy it nearly as much as I would have. I'd be interested in hearing about everything Samsung has on display. They always impress. Also interested in any company's body tech (like smart watches, Glass, etc.). 

• Like 1

I'm really bummed I'm not going because my company is sending two other guys who will not enjoy it nearly as much as I would have. I'd be interested in hearing about everything Samsung has on display. They always impress. Also interested in any company's body tech (like smart watches, Glass, etc.). 

You know I have a spare bed....just buy a ticket......

Only Burk goes to Vegas to have Popeye's...why not something you can't get at home link In n' Out, Tommies, Pink's...the list of horribly unhealthy food that we can't get here but you can in Vegas is nearly endless. Go to MGM and play Sigma Derby, or The D in downtown.