Planetary Empires - Wk 1

AgentP

Please send me the results of your game.  Also, if something interesting happened to your commander, i.e. he died, or performed exceptionally well, let me know that too.

Tell me the following:

Who was attacker

Who was defender

Was it a win, draw, or loss

Khan (attacker) vs. Gonzo (defender)

Gonzo win

Khan's warlord died

Mission was Emporer's will with the follwoing VP- Gonzo 6 (controlled objective, first blood, slay the warlord, line breaker) Khan 4 (controlled objective, line breaker)

It was a great game and a new learning experience in fighting nids.  Once the smoke settled from all the launchers, the Space Wolves defended their portion of the map, secured the ruin priest, and are now co-ordinating their next assault on the planet.  The wounds have healed on the priest, the hivemind was too much for him, and will be leading the next assault.  An incomming transmission has been received and Grey Knights are expected to take to the field to ensure eradication of the xenos is carried out in full.

Raze vs. Pax - mission: kill points

Raze won 9-5

Both warlords died but my GUO getting road-killed by Pax's super heavy tank shock was the most notable event.

Thanks. That tank's getting named "Plow of Daemons." That GUO is making better soil now...

For more details, Raze had only 5 KP in his army. I killed all three MCs and had line breaker, but wasn't able to remove the two units of plague bearers on the other end of the table. Him, on the other hand, killed everything save a vendetta and five veterans (two heavy weapon teams and a single sarge), but wasn't close enough to assault my forces. In KP the superheavy was both a positive and a negative, as it was worth 4 VP to the enemy (3 for 9 destroyed HP and 1 for a destroyed unit), but it both slew his warlord and another deamon prince, so it got 3 VP for me.

As for a narrative, those 5 guardsmen had mental breaks and can't talk about it. The Vendetta pilots only arrived at end, so they were there enough to finish off a bloodthirster and pick up the guardsmen at the end of the battle. No one really knows what happened. Reports of Daemons in the sector has been relayed to the Ordo Malleus. An Inquisitor will be dispatched to investigate such claims.

-Pax

Nom, nom, nom...SPLAT!!!

I'm presently converting two vindicator siege shields so I can have one big dozer blade for the superheavy. Doesn't do anything in-game, but looks awesome. Also creates a perfect spot to write "Plow of Daemons."

-Pax

Darktrainer (Attacker) vs. Kaoshin (Defender)

Darktrainer was the victor, but while the rest of his troops were slain around him Commander Arcfist (Kaoshin's Shas'O) remained defiant of the Necro's inexoriable advance.  Standing valiantly in the path of an advancing monolith he slew it with a single blow of his mighty onager gauntlet and then proceeded to hold the line alone against the remaining mechanical troops and their destroyer lord for the remainder of the battle's duration without falling.