Games at GG tonight (Thursday)?

jesselowe

• 2 weeks later...

We play Flamnes of War every Thursday, and sometimes Tuesday, in Olympia.  Players like Mid and late war mostly there, but games of any era can be had if you just post on the forum that you want a certain game type.  That forum is www.warsound.com.

We play Flames of War every Sunday at the Game Matrix in Tacoma.  Usually well attended times.  You can plug directly in and ask about it at www.warsound.com also.  

Fair warning, www.warsound,com does have a fairly laconic crowd, so its not anywhere near as active as far as posting goes.  But dont let that fool ya'.  Lotsa lurkers.

Other than NO PANTHERS and NO JUMBOS, you got any ideas?

I've been bringing E, M, and L, just in case anybody besides Ryan & I show up.

Fire enough artillery and Panthers go down.  =).  Might take a few shots but then...what else were the artillery doing that was so important that they could aim a 155 or two over that way?

Jumbos are super beefy.  One trick is to make sure the closest target is exactly 16" away and NOT a Jumbo.  Food for thought.

Panthers aren't easy to kill, especially at long ranges.  I'm not a big Panther fan as a rule anyways because they rapidly make the army small and like i say, they kinda get whalloped if they stay at long range forever and never truly threaten.  they are a tweener unit.  better by far than some of their brethren but ultimately not as VALUABLE if that makes any sense.  

I don't have troubles killing Panthers, they are only side armor 5. Hell, even my stuarts have been killing them.  Although, it is still fun bouncing panther shots off my shermans, and occasionally from the side.   It'll be nice to see other lists.