OFCC Friday Board Gaming Spectacular July 28th Starting at 1pm

Friday at OFCC2017, July 28th starting at 1pm we will be playing various board games in the open play area. If you have a ticket for any of the Sat/Sun events it is free to attend or 5 dollars if you do not. I am planning on bringing several games to play, games like Colt Express, Blood Rage and Scythe. Feel free to look through the link below and let me know if you would like to play any others. I am focusing on games that have a high player count are easy to teach and quick to play. Feel free to bring what every you want to play as well, I am up for playing almost anything. Please let me know if you are planning on attending so I can accommodate you. Thanks all.

Link to the collection of board games I own:

https://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/deadwing34

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, pretre said:

It's a lot of fun and I've always wanted to try it with the maximum number of players.

Cool that's what cons are for good way to get max player count on a game like that, plus we have access to Beer which is perfect for a game like that, hell yah!

I am going to bring Bang the Dice game 8p max on that one great one for a large group as well.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, deadwing34 said:

I am also going to bring Mansions of Madness 2nd edition and the latest expansion for it. If you have not heard of it, it is a really cool app driven scenario based board game.

I really liked MoM, but I only ever played the 1st edition, which was pretty cumbersome to play because someone had to "run" the game, and there were a ton of component. I might have to swing by and check it out, I really like the idea of games that "run" themselves through an app.

51 minutes ago, Andrewgeddon said:

I really liked MoM, but I only ever played the 1st edition, which was pretty cumbersome to play because someone had to "run" the game, and there were a ton of component. I might have to swing by and check it out, I really like the idea of games that "run" themselves through an app.

I had and sold off the first edition the 2nd edition is truly revolutionary IMO.

• Like 1