Any interest? 40k stuff

dalmer

Hello there,

Rummaged through some boxes tonight.  Seeing if anyone has any interest for either buy or trade.  I can take pictures if anyone needs... we live in the sticks so the internet is brutal.

*  (3) Black Templar sprues... these have guns, shoulder pads, heads, chest parts, tabards, etc.        Thatxboxguy has dibs

*  Assorted metal and plastic Black Templar shoulder pads

*  Black Templar vehicle door sprue... looks like a couple Rhino doors / front pieces and a couple Land Raider doors with all the heraldry

*  Black Templar chapter upgrade box

*  Black Templar sword brethren squad box... these are the metal guys and I also see a metal Emperor's Champion in there, looks like

*  (10) assembled plastic Black Templar tactical marines, primed black

*  Thunderwolf Cavalry NIB (still shrinkwrapped)

*  A plastic baggie full of Termagant spinefists... I can count them if you need

*  A plastic baggie full of Termagant devourers... I can count them if you need

*  Eldar Wraithknight NIB    Romans832 has dibs

*  Eldar Hemlock Wraithfighter NIB (still shrinkwrapped)    Romans832 has dibs

*  the Kroot Tracker from the Blackstone Fortress boxed set (which is still shrinkwrapped)     BrotherGlacius has dibs

*  the UR-025 imperial robot from the Blackstone Fortress boxed set (which is still shrinkwrapped)

*  all the Death Guard stuff from Dark Imperium (which is still shrinkwrapped)... maybe?  I don't know if Death Guard would be fun to paint or convert.  Seems so icky

*  Eldrad Ulthran from Death Masque (which is still shrinkwrapped... and I have two boxes)

*  (10) Deathwatch Space Marines from Death Masque (which is still shrinkwrapped)

*  Captain Artemis from Death Masque (which is still shrinkwrapped)

*  (2) Geigor Fell-Hand from Burning of Prospero (which is still shrinkwrapped... and I have two boxes)

*  (60) legion veterans from Burning of Prospero (which is still shrinkwrapped)

I think these miniatures wouldn't ever float my boat but who knows.  I seem to keep getting boxes hoping to play / build / paint but it's backing up and I'd rather trade or sell stuff I don't think I'd use.  If folks aren't interested I understand, I'll just keep stuff in the closet and hopefully get to it!  I have other boxes, too but think I'd want all those miniatures for fun (Forgebane, Overkill, Renegade, etc.)

Sorry for the cluttered post... maybe folks will see something they need!  If there's something I'm missing on the list that you really want please let me know.

Stay safe,

don

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, dalmer said:

*  (10) Tartaros Terminators from Burning of Prospero (which is still shrinkwrapped)... unless these would mix/match with Chaos Terminators and look cool in your folks' minds.  But I think they're monopose?

Nope, they are not monopose. Or at least, no more so than regular Terminators. The Contemptor was the only thing in the two HH boxed games that was monopose. As for how they'd look turned to Chaos, take a look at the Thousand Sons Scarab Occult Terminators. Those are based on the Tartaros pattern armour.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Thatxboxguy said:

Hello! I need the BT arms that are chained to their bolters. Several.

Hello there,

On the squad of 10 that's already built (I can pop off arms if you want):  3 have chained bolt pistols, 5 have chained bolters

On sprues:  16 chained bolt pistols, 23 chained bolters

Other weapons, too but you specified bolters so that's all I put.

Stay safe,

don

2 hours ago, Brother Glacius said:

Interested in the hemlock and kronor tracker.

Hello there,

Someone is currently talking about the Hemlock Wraithfighter, but you're in the on-deck circle.

The Kroot Tracker, no problem.  Do you want me to open the box and see what sprues are there to cut?  Wanna trade it for something?

Stay safe,

don

11 hours ago, WestRider said:

Nope, they are not monopose. Or at least, no more so than regular Terminators. The Contemptor was the only thing in the two HH boxed games that was monopose. As for how they'd look turned to Chaos, take a look at the Thousand Sons Scarab Occult Terminators. Those are based on the Tartaros pattern armour.

Thank you very much for the information, I appreciate it!

That being said, the Tartaros Terminators are on the chopping block because I am not a fan of that look for sure.

2 hours ago, dalmer said:

Hello there,

On the squad of 10 that's already built (I can pop off arms if you want):  3 have chained bolt pistols, 5 have chained bolters

On sprues:  16 chained bolt pistols, 23 chained bolters

Other weapons, too but you specified bolters so that's all I put.

Stay safe,

don

Hi Don. What would you want for 10 chained pistols and 20 chained bolters? Are there other chained weapons?

22 hours ago, dalmer said:

Finecast and as soon as Zorcon pays, they're gone.  Those and the Khorne pin and bracelet

Moot point, I'd only want metal ones.

Thanks for checking.

• 2 weeks later...