4/29 OF Game Night @ WOW

Blustorm

Thought I'd go ahead and get this thread started  :smile:

If you hadn't figured it out already, I am planning on attending GN next Tuesday. I'm planning on getting there around 3 and staying till closing. I will be bringing an assortment of quick play board/card games with me. Hoping there will be a few people interested in that.

Who else plans on stopping by?

Edit- If anyone has a board game (or 3) that they'd like to play, please feel free to bring it/them.

Xavier, Kyo, and I will all be coming tomorrow.  Kyo and I both have 2000 pts of our respective armies.  If need be I'm sure one of us could work it down to 1850 as well.  Neither of us have faced off against the new guard yet and if there is anybody else showing up wanting to play 40k we'll be there!

Xavier, Kyo, and I will all be coming tomorrow.  Kyo and I both have 2000 pts of our respective armies.  If need be I'm sure one of us could work it down to 1850 as well.  Neither of us have faced off against the new guard yet and if there is anybody else showing up wanting to play 40k we'll be there!

Cool!

And since you guys are prepping for OFCC ill just bring a couple of Vengence bats to bring mine up to 2k.

I should be there around 6:00:)

Cool!

And since you guys are prepping for OFCC ill just bring a couple of Vengence bats to bring mine up to 2k.

I should be there around 6:00:)

Some complications came up at the last minute and we will not be able to attend today.  Sorry!  I hope you can find another opponent. Maybe next week if you're coming?  I've been eager to play against the new guard and see how well I can handle it with the list I'm testing for OFCC

Some complications came up at the last minute and we will not be able to attend today.  Sorry!  I hope you can find another opponent. Maybe next week if you're coming?  I've been eager to play against the new guard and see how well I can handle it with the list I'm testing for OFCC

Not a prob at all:)

Im actually fighing off a headcold anyway and was contemplating posting up about not going so its totally all good!

And yeah next week I can plan to be there for sure :wink: