7/21 - Ordo Game night at WoW- Tuesday 4:00-8:30

ninefinger

We're Back*

*some terms and conditions may apply.

THE PLACE

Location: 717 SE Main St. Portland OR 97214 (map) - Around the corner from Kokiyo Teriyaki and up the stairs. Cost to play games is $5 for Ordo Members, $2 for Ordo Warlord Champions, FREE for Emperors!  We are waiving Game Night dues for Champions for the near future, since you've already missed out on so much gaming.  And as always, your first Game Night is FREE! 

THE GAMES

If you're looking to game we will be here. Opting to lay low? Stay home and stay safe, we'll catch you next time.

THE MISSION

Games we play: All, with a focus on  Warhammer 40K, board games, Blood Bowl, Necromunda and more.

While it is possible to find a pickup game at Game Night, it is much better to pre-arrange a game before coming downNew players are always welcome, feel free to stop by and check it out.

BUT WHAT ABOUT COVID-19?

We are doing our utmost to make the clubhouse as safe as possible, read more about it here.  Please remember, face coverings will be required so that we can keep things as safe as we can for all our members.  If there is a high demand, we will be reserving tables for Champions and other members, based on posts in this thread.  We may have to impose limits on attendance to stay in compliance with state guidelines.

Sorry folks.  My week last week went a little off the rails so I failed to get this posted up.

i am planning to be there and open up at 4, sorry for the late notice.

if I don’t see any replies here, I’ll probably shut down early - 6:00 or so. (Or if you’re one of our new  Tuesday regulars and aren’t planning to make it down, feel free to give me a heads up)

thanks all, I’ll try and be more prompt next week!

5 minutes ago, Lyraeus said:

40k? If so what points value? Oh and 9th ed points or 8th ed points?

Or do you want to try a Crusade game or two out?

40k would work for me. I think that if I put everything I’ve got on the table, I could do 2,000+ Points (Custodes add up quick!) but I’d prefer to stick with something smaller 500 or 1000 Points.

I have a leaked list of the 9th Edition point values and can use them if you prefer. 8th Edition point values are easier since that’s what BattleScribe is still using... But either works for me.

I’d also love to do a “warm up” Crusade game, I’ve already build my Order of Battle and adjusted it for 9th’s new point values.

2 minutes ago, Ish said:

40k would work for me. I think that if I put everything I’ve got on the table, I could do 2,000+ Points (Custodes add up quick!) but I’d prefer to stick with something smaller 500 or 1000 Points.

I have a leaked list of the 9th Edition point values and can use them if you prefer. 8th Edition point values are easier since that’s what BattleScribe is still using... But either works for me.

I’d also love to do a “warm up” Crusade game, I’ve already build my Order of Battle and adjusted it for 9th’s new point values.

Yea we can do a few tests. Lets say 25 PL game from the Order of battles we have set. I will be using my second Glumkleavah Waaagh! so Warboss on Bike. We can test out various games as 25 PL is only about 500ish points. Since we dont have a PL update this will make the points part moot.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Ish said:

“Alexa, what is the  best way to wash green blood off gold armor?”

HAHAHAHA You will likely win this one. I am debating on how I want to run this. I can go with 3 Deff Dreads, Bike Boss, Painboy and 20 boyz and that is 25 PL. You should be able to tear through that I think. 

Or I go 30 Boyz, Bike Boss, Waaagh Banner, Deffkopta and either a Pain Boy or a Big Mek with KFF

1 hour ago, Ish said:

I did find this Crusade card and order of battle tracker. I have used this for my Waaagh! and its pretty nice

1 hour ago, scottshoemaker said:

Looking for warcry

1 hour ago, ninefinger said:

I’ll make sure to bring mine.  

@Inquisitor66 and @Josiah can potentially be coerced as well

Normally coercion is not even necessary.  Unfortunately today I'm stuck with 1500 pages of discovery  and no support from paralegals (grumble grumble), so I'll have to take a very non-literal rain check.

• Sad 2