Indomitus is assembled!

Brother Glacius

Sweet mother of mercy, that took a while. My goal was finish a sprue a night, and it did take me a couple of weeks to finally finish. The models are pretty stunning. I did use glue a couple of times, but otherwise just did the push to fit. It also wasn't too bad switching some parts around in order to avoid duplicates. With the necrons it was easy because the second batch of warriors went with the double barrel gun. The primaris though, there was enough left over parts from some of the other guys that I was able to make sure none of the dudes were a complete match.

I need to assemble the models from the savage beast set, but then I'll have a pretty solid primaris force. Ugh...too many armies.

• Like 4

I played with an army made up of just the Necrons, as many of them as i could fit.  It did pretty good.  Plasmamancer guys are the bomb (kind of literally).  i need one more of those.  3 seems pretty decent.

With all the new stuff, it seems almost like I'll be forced to do two detachments JUST to fit the multiple characters in there.  Lot of characters for Necrons that are worth taking multiples of now.

2 hours ago, Lord Hanaur said:

I played with an army made up of just the Necrons, as many of them as i could fit.  It did pretty good.  Plasmamancer guys are the bomb (kind of literally).  i need one more of those.  3 seems pretty decent.

With all the new stuff, it seems almost like I'll be forced to do two detachments JUST to fit the multiple characters in there.  Lot of characters for Necrons that are worth taking multiples of now.

Plasmancer is pretty good but I have found the Royal Warden to be kind of amazing 

• 2 weeks later...