Blood Bowl Sevens league @WOW ??

Weav

• Weav changed the title to Border Princes Bash - Blood Bowl Sevens league @WOW
On 5/25/2021 at 7:36 PM, Amado said:

The new starting date works better for me, so thanks. And I'm going to need some rulings on the Death Zone Sevens rules at some point, but I'm fine with anything as far as league rules go.

The league will use all 7s rules as-is from Death Zone. If your Snotlings end up being a candy store of SPPs, then you will be be a very popular matchup. 🙂

31 minutes ago, jollyork said:

The league will use all 7s rules as-is from Death Zone. If your Snotlings end up being a candy store of SPPs, then you will be be a very popular matchup. 🙂

Well, before I fully commit myself to this insanity, let me check in with you about a few rulings:

1) Does Swarming still work as written, 1d3 players, or would that number be reduced?

2) Do re-rolls add their base cost to your Team Value (like they do in standard Blood Bowl, regardless of whether they were bought at base cost or double cost), or do they add double their base cost to your Team Value (which is the only price they can actually be bought in Sevens)?

3) The Sevens Inducement list gives the option of either classic Mercenaries or Death Zone Mercenaries, at the league manager's discretion. Which are we using?

I thought the modern 7s rules does not give SPP anymore? So no CAS SPP, no TD SPP. ( page 96 )

At the end of each game you pick a player and give then a random primary skill ( or randomly pick a player ad give them a random secondary skill )

Before this you roll to see if any of your advanced players leave your team for the the big leagues.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, kb10r said:

I thought the modern 7s rules does not give SPP anymore? So no CAS SPP, no TD SPP. ( page 96 )

At the end of each game you pick a player and give then a random primary skill ( or randomly pick a player ad give them a random secondary skill )

Before this you roll to see if any of your advanced players leave your team for the the big leagues.

I think @jollyork meant to say LPs there, not SPPs; the first draft League rules he proposed gives bonus League Points for causing casualties that would normally have given you SPPs. It sounds like the skill gains will definitely be by the book (possibly with an additional "skill drafting" mechanic added on as well).

• Like 1

• Weav changed the title to Blood Bowl Sevens league @WOW ??