Anybody still playing?

Seshia

I asked about this over the summer - and the local warcor was working on a tourney that happened last month I think. I am interested in re-launching myself into playing as well - fully vaxed. The infinity scene used to be fairly active before covid - but it hasn't seemed to be picking back up yet.

-d

What part of town are you in? I’m south / near woodburn. I work near Glimpses In Sherwood. (Maybe 10 minutes). I’ve been over to Geeks and Games in Oregon City at the start of Covid to play around with Code One Infinity as well. 
Unfortunately, getting down to ORDO has been hard to do.. especially after work on a weeknight.   

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

I didn't want to start a new thread to ask the same question.  What is the local state of game meetups?  I had just started to play when the pandemic threw a wrench into my gaming and I wanted to get back into playing.  Are people still playing at the club on game nights?  Are any of the local game stores having game meet ups that would be good for new players?  

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Seshia said:

Currently there is a good crowd going on at Glimpses of War and Wonder in Sherwood, but I'd love to also get a group going at Ordo Fanaticus again.

When are they playing at Glimpses?  I work near there and typically drop in at lunch every few weeks.  But I would really like to get back to something of a normal play schedule.  I was just learning when Covid started - so just haven't gotten back into it.

-d

Same with me, I was just starting to wrap my head around the rules when everything  got side tracked because of covid.  I would be up for a casual game of Code One or me stumbling through N4.  Its a little bit of a trek for me but maybe I will check out Glimpse of Wonder also.

• 2 weeks later...