Game on Thursday? Mythic Realms

I can! I am proxing a few models.

Awesome, sounds great! Proxies are just fine with me, I'm proxing my Gorger, and my Giant is still only half assembled.

What time is good for you sir? I think their "official" miniature night start time is like 6 or 7, but I've got nothing going on past 1:00, so anytime that works for you :)

Alas. I am out raiding, far from Norsca. But know this, southlanders, the tide of blood will be coming. The Blood God's chosen shall sweep down and wash you all away in a deluge of crimson and death. Pray to your weak Gods and cower behind your elven majiks. For they shall not save you. When the harvest moon hangs over PDX so shall I return to scourge the land before me.

Fear the coming wrath of Khorne!

(Especially you, Raindog. But first you have to teach me how to play.)

• Like 1

Andrew,

We will get a game in later.

Splinx,

It was nice to meet you.

Exile,

Thank you for a glorious game.

For those of you who haven't been to Mythic Realms, it is a great store. It is clean and well lit.. Soon it will be serving beer and pizza as it expands into the business next door.

Guys it was great to see you gaming! Glad the 23 casualties in one magic phase worked well for your hippie elves! :)

Nice to meet you Eric and hopefully see you up at the store again! I am in the process of building a lot more scenery as well! :)

Cheers

Sam