OFCC swag feedback needed

OFCC Swag Poll  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these designs do you think would be best?

• Free-form OF
    • Large Skull
    • Small Skull
    • Circle OF
    • Oval OF
    • Oval OF, but as a true oval rather than an oval-in-a-circle (not pictured)

Hey all -

Ordo has done and continues to do a a lot for us, so I thought a bot of a thank-you might be in order. I was planning on designing something to donate to the Ordo folks for OFCC swag, and was going to come up with a simple 40mm resin objective marker to cast for attendees. Wanted some feedback on what folks thought looked good.

c37dj6s.jpg]

The "free-form OF" (far left) would actually be the shape of the logo, rather than a perfect 40mm circle. 

The big skull and the small skull are pretty self-explanatory.

The Oval OF and Circle OF are likewise self-evident. I could also do the Oval OF as a true oval, rather than an oval-within a circle.

All would be carved to look like stone, same as my other objective markers:

9gy6ANZ.jpg

What do you think? Feel free to comment, or to vote for as many of them that you think would work. Non-Warhamster Ordites with access to this forum are welcome to vote and comment, as well!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Not dumb at all. You could easily make a double-sided token. The problem is that it would require pressure casting in a split mold to cast it, which requires a lot more labor and time to do then casting in an open-faced mold the way you can with one-sided things. So, for expediency and convenience's sake, I'm sticking with the one sided pieces!

• Like 3

To make the objective markers, I cut the designs out of an old cereal box with an X-acto knife (then made a mold of it, cast them in plaster, carved the plaster, and molded those for the resin). I nae cannae cut a hamster out of a cereal box with an X-acto knife. With a laser, yes, but we'll have to wait until The Foundry opens and I have access to a laser cutter. For now, simple designs only!

Also, Brad can't have nice things.

• Like 2

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.