Arachnarok

Ive been playing with one for the last year. I never play without it anymore! I love it and still think its the strongest unit I have. Admittedly I dont take savages, black orcs, or a couple of the other competitive O & G staples. Its got 16 attacks and a thunderstomp and eight wounds for 290 points! Its a large enough threat that your opponent will likely focus on it. It takes at least two cannon shots to down it but Ive never seen it go that quick, its usually in the game for me until the end.

I will say it took forever to paint though! I was working on it for three months on and off and Im still not 100% happy with where its at.

I personally like their movement capabilities.  You can use buildings to your advantage for setting up potential flank charges and they are pretty durable against non-elite infantry.  They can also provide some much needed combat support with a perfectly timed supporting charge.  I think they provide O&G armies with a huge tool.

Having renamed mine Deathnarok, I have had it tear massive holes in tough opposing units...and get 1-shotted by pedestrian units that got a little lucky with their rolls. Like any other large target...offer target opportunities because if they focus on it, skinks will take it down easily...but when it goes on a rampage it is tremendous fun.