OFCC 2015 Warhammer Fantasy Team and Open Packets have been posted.

i think kholek is da bomb.  i was pondering making one cause he's awesome.  your combat potential is fine, what i think is a weakness is your magic.  so you have a lvl2 tzeentch and kholek's bound spell?  i just like metal more on a lvl2 than tzeentch.  but i know thats a personal preference :) list is fine and for that comp....... i mean i cant make a list with 19 of dwarfs be that good.  well done.

Yeah, the only changes I would make is changing the slaughterbrute to a Vortex beast and finding a way to get a warshrine in there. That way the lv 2 will have support in the magic phase. That vortex spell is a great range threat, while the warshrine has the off chance of turning a unit champ into a Daemon prince. Its worth considering, as even a 16 comp score would be really high for Woc. 

This list certainly has potential, gotta get some games under your belt and give yourself time to learn how to play it. 

i just like the buffs of metal alot.  tzeentch is not a bad lore by any means so dont get me wrong there :) but there's a few spells in tzeentch that are just very 'meh'.  and im not a fan of giving my opponents regen as an effect of my spells.  most importantly though: tzeentch is super random.  i like metal cause its a consistent lore.  and many of the spells are great and the buffs are very helpful for warriors.  4 buffs/debuffs that are solid.  and then you have final trans which if you roll up and are facing a horde army... you will wreck face.  i just think it complement smashface warrior lists pretty well.

also, mark of tzeentch can take metal, slaanesh can take shadow and nurgle can take death instead of their respective lores.

• 1 month later...

Final Updates to the OFCC Composition and Addendum Packets have been uploaded.

I appreciate the communities feedback on the addendum and all the event, game and player data submitted to me in the past few months.

Appropriate modifications were made to the existing Legions to bring them more in line with a balanced selection as the previous incarnations inadvertently punished softer builds while attempting to impact harder builds.  

There will be more no modifications to the system - GET BUILDING!

Btw:

BUY YOUR TICKETS and ASSEMBLE YOUR TEAMS!

We've got 3 months til SHOWTIME!

Let's GO GO GO!

• Like 1

That's what you get!  Pure beastmen for the win!

pure beastmen + win = ........ does not compute :rolleyes:

i just thought it was funny cause those subtractions are eerily similar to what i bring.  CONSPIRACY I SAY!!!  jk nah they are appropriate(except i disagree on the skirms, that makes taking raiders tough to swallow).  actually i think khorne is pretty darn good on some groups(bestigor come to mind) so im surprised that didnt get a subtraction.  doesnt matter cause i think ill be taking dwarfs anyways to ofcc.  otherwise my list would be too similar to evan's and well i cant have him saying i copied him or something lol.  plus i want to take a very stupid comp 20 dwarf list. 

One more question... The player pack says that Swedish is at 15.2, but it's actually at 15.3. Which version should we use? And, if we should use the old 15.2, are those archived somewhere?

Ill update the information to display 15.3

pure beastmen + win = ........ does not compute :rolleyes:

i just thought it was funny cause those subtractions are eerily similar to what i bring.  oh well.  khorne is actually pretty darn good on some groups(bestigor come to mind) so im surprised that didnt get a subtraction.

Lol that is pure coincidence.  Just means you found good choices to use.

Khorne doesn't really get penalized because of Frenzy which is generally seen as a minus more than a plus.