2nd Annual Golden Mile

huggies01

It twas not but 2 nights ago that I spied my eyes upon the Legendary Simon Pegg and Nicholas Frost Movie, "The Worlds End". It twas not but last nights eve in which I discovered a long lost map signed by the elite members of the Warhamsters marking a 12 pub remarkable drinking memory...and this got me thinking...

Is it time again, to grab the golden key that unlocks Pandora's box of drunken stupor?

Who would be interested in other shot to make it 12 bars, 12 pints, 12 times, on 1 night? Lets start this out by probing some interest. We will need to schedule a further date to achieve maximum attendance. (Wives and the sorts) But who would be interested in either;

1. Redeeming themselves (the casualties of war last time)

2. Being Fresh Meat (those who couldn't attended)

or

3. Defending their Legacy (The Golden Milers)

I for one am in. Who else?

• Like 4

Russ, My God man, 12 of those things and you'll be flying on rainbows in Unicorn land!!! Can't say I recommend that.

Eli you have a "Completely Legal (not fake)" Id right?! But seriously your time will come. Hang in there.

To Joey and specifically everyone else... It sounds like a Saturday mid to late afternoon, or a Friday evening. Definitely will not be Sunday-Thursday. Joey don't you worry, we are going to get you a correct sloppy drunk.

Let's look at months now. I propose March. How are we feeling about February or April? Too long, too soon?

• Like 1

Russ, My God man, 12 of those things and you'll be flying on rainbows in Unicorn land!!! Can't say I recommend that.

Eli you have a "Completely Legal (not fake)" Id right?! But seriously your time will come. Hang in there.

To Joey and specifically everyone else... It sounds like a Saturday mid to late afternoon, or a Friday evening. Definitely will not be Sunday-Thursday. Joey don't you worry, we are going to get you a correct sloppy drunk.

Let's look at months now. I propose March. How are we feeling about February or April? Too long, too soon?

Well the beauty of the state is that I can make them at home and dose them accordingly lol.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.