please help me with a custom Fey Enchantress model!

As my Brets are "Anti-Chaos Crusaders" themed, I thought it would be awesome if they could access the Lore of Light and the augment/banishment spells in there... so fitting!

I also LOVE the Fey Enchantress art from the Bret book... I'm thinking of trying to build something like this, on a 50x50 base and skip the whole "unicorn riding" thing (since she's MC with a combined profile, doesn't seem to really matter gameplay wise).  

I've look at the Wood Elf mage models, they have some promise, but I'm wondering if anyone has any other suggestions for models with even more "volume" of tattered/flowing cloth, hair, and a "floating" pose as below... THANKS for any help!!

NtK

med_gallery_1416_95_24869.png

PS: regarding a rearing unicorn or similar behind her, I may or may not try to add that... if I did, does anyone have a unicorn they like??  The ones I see are almost without exception too heavily built and huge... IMO they should be slightly smaller than a warhorse, more like an Arabian, and no need for all the hairy chins and stuff... just a pretty horse with a horn, or extra flowly mane/tail maybe...

PS: regarding a rearing unicorn or similar behind her, I may or may not try to add that... if I did, does anyone have a unicorn they like??  The ones I see are almost without exception too heavily built and huge... IMO they should be slightly smaller than a warhorse, more like an Arabian, and no need for all the hairy chins and stuff... just a pretty horse with a horn, or extra flowly mane/tail maybe...

Spoken like a true princess!

• Like 1

Do I need to remind everyone what happened last time.....don't make me pull your lance over and turn this thread around.

That does it, you foul Elf!!  You must defeat mighty Bretonnia (and their brave allies, the other Dark Elves) more than once in five battles before boasting!  It appears your army is due for another trouncing at the hands of Ordo ab Chao!  HUZZAH, GAME ON, IF YOU DARE!

That does it, you foul Elf!!  You must defeat mighty Bretonnia (and their brave allies, the other Dark Elves) more than once in five battles before boasting!  It appears your army is due for another trouncing at the hands of Ordo ab Chao!  HUZZAH, GAME ON, IF YOU DARE!

I can boast if I want to, I can leave my Elves behind, cause if I don't boast, and if I don't boast, then those aren't no elves of mine....

Challenge accepted!  So, now your trebs are going to kill half my army in two turns....damn this thread!

• Like 1