selling large Eldar collection

daily4605

Friend's wife is forcing him to quit Warhammer 40k,he has asked in my help in selling his force. I am currently in Fresno, California so will have to ship it all. He hasn't set any prices yet if you are interested just lemme know he is more than willing to break up.

New In Box

• 1x Falcon

• 1x Swooping Hawk (Metal)

• 3x Harlequin Troupe (new)

• 1x jetbikes (old)

• 1x wraithknight

• 1x shadow spectre exarch

• 1x death jester (new)

• 1xsolitaire

• 1x shadow seer (old)

• 1x skyrunner farseer

Partially Assembled (Primed)

• 1x wraithknight (magnetized arms – sun canon and shield [comes with bits for heavy wraithcanons])

New with No Box

• 1x viper bike

• 1x dire avenger squad

• 3x vauls wrath batteries

• 1x wraithseer

Assembled with some paint/fully painted

• 2x wraithguard (one squad partially painted/ one fully painted)

• 2x wraithknight (one with sun canon and shield and shuriken canon shoulder mounts/ other with ghost glaive and shield with magnetized shoulder guns)[both fully painted]

• 1x crimson hunter (fully painted)

• 1x spiritseer (fully painted)[conversion]

Primed & Not Primed and Fully Assembled

• 1x Harlequin troupe (old)

• 6x warlocks

• 6x farseers

• 1x spiritseer

• 5x banshee with exarch

• 3x heavy weapons platforms

• 6x striking scorpion with exarch

• 6x fire dragons with exarch (two squads)

• 6x wave serpents (2x scatter laser, 2x eml, 2x bright lance)

• 1x eldrad

• 1x avatar of khaine (finecast)

• 1x farseer on jetbike [conversion]

• 2x warlock on jetbike [conversion]

• 3x jetbikes (old)

• 2x jetbikes with shuriken canons (old)

• 1x vyper bike

• 2x wraithlord

• Like 2

Sorry I will clarify. Has the seller proof it's a real Forgeworld Titan? I.e when you purchase a Titan you get a certificate of authenticity to pass on when you sell it. Some revenants didn't come with a certificate hence why you keep the original FW bags for them. China forge now sells these for $50 and a lot are being sold now on eBay hence why sellers need to provide these to get decent dollar. Hope that clarifies.

Sorry I will clarify. Has the seller proof it's a real Forgeworld Titan? I.e when you purchase a Titan you get a certificate of authenticity to pass on when you sell it. Some revenants didn't come with a certificate hence why you keep the original FW bags for them. China forge now sells these for $50 and a lot are being sold now on eBay hence why sellers need to provide these to get decent dollar. Hope that clarifies.

Thanks! I was utterly confused why you'd care about a fully complete model. Now I understand.

I don't think I have mine, heck I don't even think I have the receipt from mine...

(Note I'm not seller)

Saw the ad on Btown. Whatever you do don't sell to Harvey he is like an evil version of Pretre ( a really greedy, evil, and lame version)...yup that's my 2 cents.

I can't speak for selling to him, but I have bought from Harvey a number of times, and it's always been a pleasant experience. Quick shipping and good communication. 

We have had a few "moments" in the past. Started off well but he thinks his prices are final. He also doesn't like knowing there are people who understand what 30% or more regarding discounts looks like.

I just think he needs a lesson in common sense, haggling, and understanding.

• Like 1

Hes a bulk buyer and is not really interested in haggling or negotiating. I can completely understand that you know what your getting from him without messing around. It's kind of like a salvage yard, when you sell your getting bottom dollar but you don't have any wait or turn around,

• Like 1