Ordo Game Night @ WOW 10/20

Torg

I am trying to get out and get a game in - at least some geek time… LFG  (infinity, darkAge, 40k, epic:A, BB … ?)

I am hella' rusty on what I had thought I learned for Infinity - but I have a couple factions I can build from.  DarkAge - I have 2 factions (CORE and Outcasts) - I have the books - but never played yet.  40k - 2k of some eldar flavor (corsairs or wraithwall) - rusty but willing to play it.  Epic: Armageddon - I can do 3k of Orks, Marines or Eldar - learning re-learning it.  I can pop out my gobbo's for BB if needed (will be rusty), or even BFG?  lol.

Seriously, I want to get my hobby time back on track - I need a game :).  Priorities would be Epic:A, Infinity, DarkAge as first option (in that order) - then 40k after that.  But really just want a game of something. 

-d

Guest Mr. Bigglesworth

I have No dark age but played a couple games. I will try working through a game with you. Rules are fairly simple. Or a game of infinity. Bb is always good. Glad to see you coming out againz

cool Mr. Biggles - I'd like to see if I can learn Dark-Age - I have 2 factions (not painted) - and if you have played maybe it would go easier.  I can try to play through it before next week on my own to prepare.  OR - Infinity - I could try and get back on that horse.

I will try and make the DarkAge forces equal and bring those - as well as pack my Infinity stuff in as well - what points level do you prefer on Infinity?… maybe I can get my Ariadna going.  (maybe I can work something up for my Gobbo's for BB just in case as well).

-d

thanks for the game mr B!… I remembered quite a bit on infinity - I checked out the MayaNet app on my iPad when I got home - it's awesome with all the stats and rules for each model in a list.  I will pack that next time.  Also, I was pretty happy with what I learned about the USAriadna list - I went ahead and ordered the grunts and a few more bits to round out my list options.  Next time!

-d