Bellingham Warhamsters- Tuesday 03/22

white_devil

I met a couple guys that just moved here that play Armada. I told them to show up on Tuesday so if someone is looking for a game of that then you might be able to squeeze it in. I don't know if we are still playing black plague as I have heard a bit to the contrary. I will have X-wing with me either way and maybe some Armada myself

I will play if you will forgive the fact my stompa is just getting started. Its a mr potatohead conversion. Jim has a Eldar list that may hold up better to your army than mine but if he don't want a shot i will take it. 

big boss Urty toof and his mek Oily Bob will waaagh!

TW

I don't mind at all. I think Jim is occupied with non 40k matters anyway. What time can you play? I'm off all day.

Sounds like everyone who might want to play some Infinity has a date?  I'd be up for an early game, otherwise I will just swing by and watch, then head to naked lady drawing and meet y'all for beers.

OOOOOHH!!! Maybe I'll bring hobby supplies and assemble some duderz!  THAT'S THE TICKET!!!

I am free for Infinity, how early are we talking?

I understand if you've got a date with the duderz planned though. (Actually, why not both?)

I am free for Infinity, how early are we talking?

I understand if you've got a date with the duderz planned though. (Actually, why not both?)

Thanks for the offer! I am realizing I am still totally wiped from moving stuff this weekend... I am going to nap after work and be by later.  Maybe build some duderz.